'Little fighter'

E t h a n

When I kissed Katelyn it felt like I finally found the missing puzzle piece I'd been looking for, for years. Ever since the kiss her and I have been kind of inseparable. We've been spending a lot more time together.

"Ethan! Ethan! Come here!" She says speed walking into my room.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I say searching for any signs of pain.

"The baby's kicking!" She says and she takes my hand and places it on her stomach. I look up at her to see if she was comfortable with doing this because for as long as she's lived with me she's never let me touch or really see her stomach. Except for the time at the mall.

"Hold on he stopped." She says.

"He?" I say confused.

"Yea, I feel like he's a boy." She says poking at her stomach and eventually her face lights up and she grabs my hand placing it on her stomach again and this time I feel a kick.

"Feel it?" She asks and I nod smiling.

"I think you've got yourself a fighter Kate." I say laughing taking my hand off her stomach because I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Why do you think he's a boy?" I ask.

"I don't know, I just have a feeling and I'm carrying kinda low, see?" She says angling herself to show her stomach and I nod again.

"Oh and just so you know Zo and Mel are coming today, is that okay? If not I can just meet them somewhere." She says.

I grab her from her waist and place a small kiss on her lips. "No it's fine, I'm gonna go grocery shopping anyway. Anything you want or need?"

"Nope." She says.

K a t e l y n

It's now around 3pm and Zo and Mel are on there way. Ethan left to get grocery 30 minutes ago, so I'm just In the living room watching a random show on TV. A second later I hear the doorbell ring, so I walk to the door and open it to see Mel and Zo as expected.

"Why didn't you tell me she's back with that jerk?" Zo yells as soon as she enters the door.

"Not my business to share, sorry." I say putting my hands up in defense. Zoey just gives Mel a death stare until she speaks.

"Anyways, Kate how are you? We know you've been stuck in the house forever." Mel says sitting on the couch and I go to lay my head on her lap.

"Everything's fine. Kinda nervous to give birth though." I say. I decided not to tell anyone about me and Ethan because I don't know if he wants to tell anyone, and two it's not anything serious..yet. It's just a few innocent kisses so it's not much to tell.

"I know right, when you give birth your vagina might tear." Mel says scrunching her face In discomfort as the image pops in her head.

"Kate can we throw you a baby shower?" Zoey says from the other end of the couch with a bag of chips.

"When?"

"In like 3 months, so we have enough time to plan." She says.

"When you say 'we' you mean you and I right?" Melissa says.

"Of course woman who else?" Zoey says.

"You realize in three months I'll be almost 9 months." I say.

"Which means your bump will be more visible in pictures." Zoey says and Mel nods in agreement.

"Okay fine, just don't go too crazy."

A/N- short chapter, but next chapter will be Katelyns baby shower :) also she wont be pregnant for much longer ;)