"Eleven AM"

Katelyn

After my little breakdown last night I decided to head to sleep early to avoid talking to other people. Well just Ethan since he's the only one here. I heard some footsteps outside the door, but I dismissed it because Ethan usually wakes up around this time, so I try to go back to sleep. It was soon ruined when I heard my door open and soon after my blankets were snatched off of me.

"Cmon get up we're going shopping." I hear Ethan say and I groan.

"It's like 7am go back to sleep." I say curling myself up into a ball trying to stay warm.

"It's 11 and no, get up so we can go shopping. Hurry up I'll be back in here in like," he pauses to look at his watch. "25 minutes to make sure you're up and ready and then we can make our way to the mall." He says walking out the door.

I stay laying on my bed still curled up in a ball for 5 minutes, but eventually I decided to get up because shopping does sound fun even though it is 11am. I walk to my closet grabbing some denim shorts and an oversized graphic tee and setting it on my bed, then making my way to the shower.

After showering I get dressed and by the time I was done I had 5 minutes left, so I went out to the kitchen and made some myself some tea. Ethan wasnt in the living room or the kitchen so I figured he was in his room since I heard some music coming from there when I was leaving the bathroom after showering. When my time was up Ethan walked out of his room then into and when he saw me he was surprised.

"Wow you actually got up." He says with a shocked face.

"I mean yea, it's 11 am, but shopping sounds fun." I say shrugging and sipping the tea out of my cup.

"Alright then we can leave in about 10 minutes let me just finish up a few things and we can go, that cool?" He says while looking around for something.

I nod. "If you're looking for your keys you dropped them in the hall." I say pointing to them laying on the floor in front of the closet door. He follows the direction my hand is pointing then goes to get his keys. He says a quick thank you before disappearing into his room again. I finish up my tea and walk to the door to find my shoes. I decide to wear regular black converse, so I pick them up and walk to the couch so I can put them on. When u was done with my shoes Ethan was still 'finishing up' whatever he was doing so I scroll through social media on my phone.

After a while he finally came out of his room. "You ready?" He says stopping at the end on the hall. "I've been ready for 30 minutes. You know if you were gonna take that long you should've let me sleep longer." I say getting off the couch and heading towards the door hearing Ethans steps close behind me. "Oh shush you always sleep in, waking up early this one time isn't gonna hurt you." He says from behind me as we walk out the door.