Chapter 2 : Date

Cuss words alert !!

Sunny was checking the time on his wrist watch and tapping his foot on the floor due to the late virat has been causing , what was taking him so long to come back ? Sunny thought and went inside to check as he saw sai standing next to him his doubt about virat that he's trying to get close to sai became hundred percent sure !

"Yeh ladka apni marwake manega" sunny swallowed the fear and stepped ahead to pull his friend back from the storm named sai joshi .

As miya saw him coming near virat she greeted sunny in a very unique way

"Ae langur , kya haal chal ? Sab theek ?

Miya and sunny are frenemies here

"Main badhiya ..tu bta toti kaisi hain ?"

Virat burst into laughing to heard sunny calling her parrot .

"Lmao sunny !" Virat said in between

"Haan nahi toh kya , look at those highlighted hair"

Virat looked at miya whose fake smile made it more tough for him to control his laugh

"How's your girlfriend sunny ?" Miya mocked him intentionally as everyone there knows that sunny hadn't been in any relationship .

Virat bit his inside cheeks not to laugh over sunny , sai was silent throughout the whole scenario but it was quite interesting for her

"Yup ! Meri non-existing girlfriend acchi hain and she sent a hii to you by the way what about your crush miya ? Have you proposed her yet ?"

It was sunny's turn ! She remembered once she'd splitted the secret after party and sunny was also there maybe he heard that

Miya gestured him 'chup ho ja' and he mouthed 'arey re re"

Sai knew they were talking about her but virat had no idea so he asked to sai

"So your bestfriend has a female crush , wow"

"Yes she has" Sai replied

"Don't you think you are getting too much comfortable with me ?" Sai asked suddenly folding her hands across her chest and staring at him with a straight face .

Virat looked at her and there was still a smile stuckked on his lips

How could somebody be so rude and cute at once ? He thought and smiling in admiration he noded his head in yes sai was stunned to get this response as he was not bothered by it at all !

Nor he leaves any chance to make her wonder about his sweetness as she know her nature is not so good though she had her reasons to be a kind of person people assumes her she is but here is this guy who not only succeeds in softening her but makes her feel something which she'd never wanted to feel .

Sai didn't utter a word and he said

"I'll be ready at sharp 6:59"

Sai just noded in okay and he left with the trolly in his hands towards the billing counter .

"I can't believe , you said yes to him !"

Miya asked being a little insecure yet curious to know the reason behind her saying yes ..sai looked at virat and then at her , a mischievous smirk played on her plump lips and she replied

"I ain't going on a strip club with him miya , chill"

Miya chuckled and said I AM CHILL which indeed was a lie .

"It is just a dinner date for me" sai cleared

"We will see that" miya replied

Then they came near the counter and sai paid the amount , virat and sunny were outside but as obvious virat's gaze was stuck on his lady love .