Chapter 3 : challenge

They stepped outside of his car and virat made a way towards sai who was waiting for him too to come near her so that she could show him what is she up to and as they stood front to each other a noise of clap echoed in the empty surrounding .

Sai rolled her eyes looking at the guy who was now stepping towards them with a wide smirk curved on his lips virat was staring at him clueless as he was new and wasn't much introduced with rest of the boys of their college though he'd heard the mention of a bad boy who's in their campus but he'd no idea who he is but the way the guy walked with his creepy stares on sai made virat irked .

So he is...(staring at virat) your new boyfriend

Sai chuckled staring at him with a pity smile playing on her lips

"Yes , he is !"

Virat's eyes widened unknowingly as she said that , he hadn't expected it .

What ? You don't believe me ?

She asked with a mocking smirk on her face to saw SATYAM'S clenched jaw his straight yet snapped expressions described about the bricks she'd thrown hit the right nerve of his body satyam chuckled humourlessly and replied .

Prove it !

He challenged her openly infront of his gang , virat was quite tempted by his arrogance but it was yet in a control .

My baby got scared ?

Satyam laughed creepily and his squad joined him too .

sai breathed deeply making virat turn to her side by palming his face she looked in his eyes and a little smile curved on her lips before pecking her soft lips on his , virat's eyes widened as he felt her kissing him deeply the cold smooth flesh was swirling inside his mouth making his hands grab her neck gently for more access , sai felt his warmth over her neck and they heard satyam's whole squad hooted like if they're seeing a movie scene .

Sai parted her lips away by licking her bottom lip and he stared at them for a moment , their eyes met and a shy smile erected on virat's face .

Satyam gave them a sharp infuriated look and they shut their mouths tip-toeing near him she whispered

What more proofs would you ask for satyam ?

Satyam's veins were popping out of his forehead and muscular hands as anger was mounting through his each and every muscle , his hands were about to touch sai when she warned

I won't hesitate to rip these hands off satyam !

His hands stopped in the midway and he replied greeting his teeth

Sai joshi ! You have to pay for this ! For hurting my ego and that day isn't so far when I'll claim you to be mine once again ! These lips and every part of your body is mine ..

He whispered slowly near her ears making her feel disgusted , scrunching her nose in fake astonishment of the words he uttered she opened her mouth in Ohh

Now fuck off

She mouthed it seductively and he gulped his thirst of slamming his lips on hers by giving her a final look of his lusty eyes he made his way towards hostel with his boys , after he went from there sai turned back and saw virat lost somewhere.

She smiled in confusion and went near him , patting his shoulder to bring him back to reality .

Haan . Getting back to his sense virat's eyes landed on her preety face gazing at him in the confusion .