Chapter 4 : In love with her

As samira went back to her room she saw sai staring in the mirror smiling to herself while lining her lips , she didn't understand about her quite abnormal behavior as it doesn't really suit her badass personality but she was looking cute though, seeing her like this have always been her wish since she got to know about sai's vulnerable side .

Hey !

Wiping her thoughts off samira went near her .

Badi pyari lag rhi hain ! What's the intention behind this seductive yet cute look ?

She winked jerking sai's shoulder mocking her about it .

Nothing..um..I'm happy today ! Sai spoke responding to her jerk with a gentle pat on her cheek

Oh..I think it's the spark of yesterday's dinner date ! But yaar sunny ?

Samira kept her hand on her mouth to control her laugh as it was getting tough for her to picturing her bestfriend with sunny ! Not that he's a bad guy or has any element to hate but there's no chemistry in them to make other's jealous and crave for such love but about satyam then they somewhat had a chemistry like they were quite popular by the title of fire couple .

Sai sighed nervously turning to her to confess the truth

Look samira I wanted to tell you that...

Further sai could say it samira's phone buzzed and it was her mom's call so she'd to pick it up .

Mummy ka call aya hain ruk .

Samira told and picked it up

Sai shook her head but she was more disturbed as miya had created a mess by dragging sunny in and about virat then she can't tolerate seeing her own bestfriend having feelings for the guy she started liking since the moment she laid her eyes on him though she had denied to accept it but not after the last night when virat had come to her and how couldn't she remember him saying he hadn't kissed anyone before her like what more hints she would expect him to give when he left after pecking on her lips , he would've have done it if he'd no feelings for her .

Sai ........

Sai came back to her sense when samira shook her arm , she cleared her throat and was about to tell her about the truth but samira cut her off .

Listen me first ! Mumma is coming to have a check on me and you know how is she .

Yaa she doesn't like me

Sai said directly though samira corrected her sentence .

Not that she doesn't like you it's just her stereotypical nature and please wear something decent tonight .

Samira's mom has a major problem with samira staying with them and mostly with sai as she's not in her good looks nor sai gives a crap about being in but her behavior freaks her mom out as she's scared of seeing her daughter adapting sai's bad habits .

Saree ? Or a period gown ?

Sai asked rolling her eyes

Salwar kamij bhi chalega

Samira chuckled .

Sai's current outfit