Chapter 6 : Realization

Warning ⚠️ : This update contains cuss words .

Sai's back touched to the wall behind them as he caged her inside to not let go of her he snuggled his face in her neck and feeling his tender lips fanning warm breaths made her smiled , she pulled him back by kissing his lips and threading her fingers through his hairs her heart fluttered when he cupped her face gently .

Pulling apart they breathed and smiled towards each other her blushed cheeks made his eyes light up and looking him staring at her like that sai told .

"If you kept looking at me like this then....."

"Then ?" He asked touching her waist arousing goosebumps over her bare arms .

Sai took a deep breath and replied .

"I will .....laughed out loud" She giggled staring at his face in aww

For a fraction of second it skipped his heartbeat but knowing that she laughed at him made him sweetly upset and he stared at her face in really ? She noded her head sassily not being bothered by his overloading cuteness .

Stop being so cute virat . Though her inner thoughts were different .

Virat looked away that made her awestrucked , was she that special to him that he got really upset ?

"Hey look at me" holding his jaw gently she made him to look at her

"Are you upset with ME ?" she asked sounding so innocent

He didn't say a word except nodding his head in no

"But you really are !" She said

"For a kiss ?" She asked

God she's being supercute and hot at once ! How can I keep pretending to be upset ? . He thought and noded his head in no again

"Come on don't lie" She leaned closer

Virat secretly loves her being fake innocent as she becomes much hotter when she pretends herself to be and moreover to that he is in love with the complications she had in herself which makes her different from rest of the girls out there .

"Can I ask you a question ?" Virat asked interwining their hands

Sai gazed at their hands and noded her head in yes .

"Do you still have feelings for satyam ?"

"I never had in the first place virat" she said smiling at him

"Wasn't he your boyfriend ?" He asked

"He was just a distraction"

"So am I ?"

Sai's smile disappeared as she was nowhere near to his question and he indeed was very smart to wrap her in his words but as he saw her facial expression becoming serious he laughed out .

"I didn't know you take jokes seriously"

Sai sighed and stuttered

"Um..no I was"

"I got it you were totally out of zone" He said while pressing his lips thin

"Actually ..yes" She replied

For a moment she felt strange as if she's unknown to this virat , he sounded so unfamiliar and it kind of made her feel different .

"So where were we ?" He said stroking her face with his fingers