Ch 12 . Sorrow

'What's one sided love is like ?'

"It's like the dreams! You die everyday in the desire of living it."

~ samira.

Samira reached in the middle of the way back to their room where she was confused , broken and moreover mad at herself for doing wrong to her bestfriend . She knew sai was so different from what she shows to the world outside but why did she questioned the bond they shared ? Nothing samira had ever did for sai was fake ! She hated satyam when she watched her bestfriend waking up in the midnights and couldn't sleep afterwards then , she hated him when he slept with another girl for the sake of proving her that he can get what he wants.

She always was and will be with her bestfriends but only if they would give a damn about her feelings as samira was always the one to be left cornered and she is the kind of girl who always stays behind no matter how much she tries no one praises her efforts. She is good at studies , looks and other activities too but why nobody has ever looked at her the way satyam and virat looks at sai ?not she has any right of being happy ? Being loved ?

Lone tear escaped through her eye but she wiped it off by the back of her palm.

"Am I in love with him?" Her heartbeat skipped as she thought about satyam.

His eyes! Those thick eyebrows and his perfectly structured face. His arms and everything was just perfect!

Her lips twitched as she felt his soft lips had brushed against hers . She did felt like he adored her in that moment!

"What are you? A lovesick crackhead ? He is a bad guy who could ruin your life as well"

Samira fumed and was about to walk ahead when she sensed something was not right there! She could hear some cuss words and screams also.

"Now don't start hallucinating , like you always do" Samira patiently tried to calm herself down.

"No! No! This is actually happening , someone over there needs help"

She spoke and moved in the direction.

Her eyes widened and jaw dropped to watch satyam holding Avanti's jaw and pressing her against the wall , he was harassing her like he always do when things went wrong in between them .

"How dared you to harm samira?" He spoke tightening his grip over her neck.

Avanti choked and her eyes were begging for mercy.

Samira stood where she was , she kept her hand on her mouth to control her gasp.

"Did I hear something wrong?" She thought but another sentence fell on her ears.

"I asked you why did you hurt her ? You made her cry and I saw it" he spoke.

Wait what ? Samira's mind was buzzed.

Is he satyam or he has a twin brother ? For the first time he was angry for good , he was mad at avanti for hurting samira as if she really means something to him. They had just kissed and it was suppose to be normal . Wasn't it ?

Satyam left her throat and she choked out her life keeping her hand on her chest , she stared at him with her blood shot eyes and yelled.

"Bastard! Did she do any black magic on you ? How come you start giving a damn about someone ?"

He looked down and smirked , he saw how pitiful the girl named Avanti is but still tries hard to be sai.

"I'll make that throat gagg if you didn't tell me what you did to her ?"