Double update

My heart had been on unkind roads
But your softness felt like a process through which God was making it up to me ~ satyam

Samira returned in their room with a broad smile which was not leaving her lips as the mere moments she had spent with satyam were coming infront of her eyes , she had totally forgotten about her fight with sai and for a moment she got excited to tell her about her being someone's first masquerade partner but her smile faded away as she realised whose masquerade partner she was ? Sai would think in another way now!

"Did I made a mistake by saying yes to him?" She thought but a sudden pull dragged her out of her reverie.

Samira's eyes widened and she spoke loudly.

"What are you doing here?"

"Shh...." Satyam looked around and spoke further

"Speak in a less audible voice samira"

She gulped and stayed froze for a moment.

"Why are you staring at me like this?"

"Are you real?" Samira pinched him instead of herself .

"Ouch samira!" He groaned while rubbing his arm

"Shit! You are real" Samira's mouth opened in surprise.

"God you are such a kid" He rolled his eyes and gave her a look.

"You could've pinched yourself for clearing your doubt" He still was rubbing his arm.

"Sorry I was so-"

"Lost in my thoughts?" He smirked

Samira's cheeks tinted red though she shrugged his sweet misunderstanding which was indeed the truth away .

"No I was thinking how to face sai"

"Face sai ? You didn't do anything wrong..scaredy cat"

Samira gave him a look and spoke

"But I want to clear misunderstandings between us , I can't bear losing my bestfriend"

"I don't think she would forgive you"

"Don't say that!" Samira slapped on his hand and his eyes went on her hand and then at her face.

"I..I'm sorry."

She apologized , he smiled a little and spoke .

"It's okay"

He was amazed to saw her being this eased with him , she was so cute .

He cleared his throat and told.

"Actually I want to give you something"

Samira looked at him with her dramatic shook expressions and as she made her eyes small he looked at her amusingly as whenever he tried guessing her she came up with new cute traits.

"What's this look ?" He chuckled

For the first time samira saw him being this nice to someone and she adored his laugh for a second till he waved his hand and brought her back to sense.

"You're so dreamy" He noticed .

"It's escapism from reality" Samira told.

"You can't run away from reality samira" his voice was cold.

"Why are you so....." She thought to ask what built him like this but as he smiled staring at her she forgot what she wanted to say .

"Take this" He handed her a huge bag