I love you

Samira returned in her room and saw her bestfriends fell asleep , she was late because of satyam's insist of staying for a little while and she also had forgotten about the time when she was with him she recalled how amazing her day was .

Satyam had shown her how alive he is in real but what compulsion he have that makes him appear so arrogant in the society ? It's hard to believe that he could play with sai and avanti.

Samira laid beside mia by unfolding her duvet , she was thinking about satyam only , They were few inches away from each other and they could have kissed too but he stepped back saying that it's not the right time even when samira had no objection over it

Somewhere it does prove that satyam has been faking his personality for a heavy reason but what would it be?

Samira didn't realise when she fell asleep .

Next morning sai and mia were waiting for her to wake up .

"I don't think she will wake up today" mia said.

"Then do something to wake her up"

Sai suggested so mia brought a water filled bucket and poured it on samira.

She startled and woke up by panting heavily .

"Are you guys five or what?" She wiped her face with the towel sai threw at her

"Get ready asap ! We are going to college" Mia told.

"I won't come to college" Samira spoke

"Party is in the night. Not now that you would stay at room" Mia told

"I know but I don't feel well" She lied

Sai was staring herself in the mirror

"Let's go mia." Sai spoke and mia stared at samira last time before going away with her .

They reached college .

"Where is samira ?" Satyam asked stopping sai's way

"Are you blind or got no brain? Can't you see your samira is not with us"

Mia spoke arrogantly , Sai held her hand indicating her to avoid him.

"Woah..calm down girl!" He smiled sarcastically

"If your interrogation has done then let us go" Sai told and he left their way

"Such a big bastard he is" Mia cussed

"Oh mia. Let him be , Why are you making your tongue dirty ?" Sai smiled towards her and they entered in class

Virat was already waiting for sai so as she came he gestured her to come and sit near him , He'd made space for mia also near sunny! Lmao.

Sunny glared at mia comming near him to sit next to.

"Ek din tere chakkar main mera haal bura ho jana hain bro" Sunny spoke staring at virat .

"Mere liye toh tu itna seh hi sakta hain , hain na sunny" Virat played his master trick of blackmailing emotionally .

"Haan haan tere liye toh main kue main kud jaau yeh toh fir bhi ek ladki ki baat hain" Sunny told.

Sai sat next to virat and mia next to sunny .

Virat looked at her and he kept looking

"Don't look at me like this" Sai blushed she made him look at sunny by pushing his cheek .

"You're beautiful ! It's hard to take off my eyes from you" Virat hyped her up like an appreciative boyfriend.

"Your everyday compliments works Mr.boyfriend" Sai touched her forehead to his.