Ch 9 . Backstabber

"Never knew you are single till now"

Samira spoke eyeing virat surprisingly as it was quite unexpected for her to know the most handsome guy she has ever seen behind whom half of the girls of their college run has never dated any girl .

Sunny was too stunned to speak and mia on the other side was looking at sai with her shocked stare as she was so calm even after witnessing what was going on in between virat and samira .

"Kuch samajh nahi aa rha" sunny murmured smiling fakely towards them

"Same" Mia spoke eyeing them strangely .

Virat smiled towards samira and she asked .

"Tell me something about your family"

"The least favorite topic" Mia rolled her eyes concentrating back on her food

"For now just picture a dailysoap family in your mind , I'll tell you about them some other day"

Samira chuckled becoming a little more curious about his origin now .

Sai stared down when virat held her hand from under the table as he was trying his best to keep himself busy with samira's baffles but his heart and mind was totally consumed by his sai and as per she said .

Earlier .

"I don't think I will able to pretend that" virat spoke lowly

"Don't you love me ?" Sai asked

"This is what the reason I'm denying to do that , sai" He spoke eyeing her nervously .

Sai looked at him with a small smile and keeping her chin on his shoulder she asked .

"Do you think just by pretending that you are ready to go on a dinner date with her where I will be present too is going to make your love less ?"

"You will also be there but will I able to pretend that I don't love you and we are just bestfriends ? I don't think so sai ! I can't pretend that nor I can act to seem interested in anyone except you"

Sai looked at him with love and replied

"Nor I can resist seeing you being interested in anyone else besides me"

Jealousy in her tone made him smiled but his face was still fallen because of his girl's strange request of making him get ready to go on a date with her bestfriend .

"Okay then skip this topic" He said

"I wish I could" She said getting up from his bed .

He held her hand and she stared back .

"You can ..just speak to her once and see if she understands about it" he said

"Virat..she is my bestfriend ! I know her very well and the worst thing is the first guy she ever fell in love is you now tell me what to do ? do you want me to tell her that I'm with the guy she's been dreaming about since these days ? I just can't think of hurting her...I'm not understanding what to do ?"

Sai was tensed too about the new dilemma , virat got up closing the distance between them he hugged her and she said wrapping her hands around his arms .

"Answer me"

"I'm ready but only for the date ok " he said .

Sai smiled when they broke the hugg and he smiled seeing her in this way .

Sai came back to her senses when she heard samira giggling over something .

"You are so funny!" She said slapping on his shoulder .