Prologue-Act 2

Previously:
"*sniffle* hehe mister you look very very pretty!" Klee shouts while leaping into Vil's arms.

//now//

This of course had frightened Vil as he wasn't used to being around kids, although he was surprised that she called him pretty, most people would never really acknowledged him. "I-i um, thank you, child" he replies trying to keep his cool demeanor.

"Gah- I'll take that kids place, unlike her I'm a male and probably stronger than her!" Grim yells as he proceeds to set the school on fire.

"Someone get him before the school turns into a sea of flames!" Crowley commands.

"I wonder if I can pour some water on the monster to vaporize the fire" klee though as she took a small red water bottle out of her backpack and runs towards the monster.

"Eeck! Help my butts on fire!" A person with a turban cries out.

"Hehe, da da da!" She hums as she sprints over to the monster but pauses to pour some water over the fire on the mans pants.

"Phew, thank you!" The person with a turban says while grinning.

"Off with your head!" A short red headed teen shouts summoning a collar around the creatures neck.

Klee soon got bored of what was going on around her until Principle Crowley tells her "you ought to keep your familiar together or-"

"What's a familiar, is it like dodoco?" She says confused.

"You should be lucky I'm not- what what?"

"I wanna go home to Albedo onii-chan" she sniffles missing her older brother.

"Well, I suppose you should be off now" Crowley sighs as they head back to the mirror.

"Mirror, guide thou back to thy home"

"Her home is... nowhere"

This greatly shocked Klee and Crowley as both stood silently not knowing what to do.

"S-so Klee can't go home?" Klee murmurs trembling with the tears threatening to fall out.

"Nonsense, I shall check the library to seek clues for I am gracious" he replies walking towards the library.

"O-ok mister" Klee murmurs as she thoughtlessly follows him.

||act 2 completed||

Immunity doggo shall protect you

(Well I got this done as well ig, also I might end up doing the next update late due to their being a very strong wind warning which might cause problems for the internet and electricity)