Prologue-Act 3

ok I might've made Crewel act a bit different so heads up.

The two people proceed towards the library to see if there is anything about Teyvat in it. Obviously none of the books there contained a single piece of information about Teyvat.

"You aren't lying to me by any chance, are you" Crowley asks the child who was staring at him looking confused.

"Why would I lie about home? Klee asks.

"I suppose there would be no reason for you to lie, well do you have anything with you?"

Klee thinks for a moment before pulling out her backpack and vision.

"Klee has her vision and bombs with her!" She replies proudly as Crowley examines the stuff.

"Even though we have these stuff here, you will still need a place to stay as I find a way to send you home, ah ha! There's an unused building that you could stay a-"

Before Crowley could respond Professor Crewel comes in looking passively agressive.

"You're not trying to let a child stay in that filth of a place are you?" He spat glaring daggers at the principle.

"I-I umm, h-how about you help this y-young child find a dorm to stay at temporarily?" Crowley stutterers frightened by Crewel.

Crewel sighs as Crowley dashes out of the library. It didn't suprise him that he was putting his responsibilities onto someone else.

"Hello dear, my name is Crewel and I'll help you find a place to stay at for a little."

"Whoa really! Thank you Mr.Crewel!" Klee exclaimed hugging him.

"No problem puppy, now follow me to the dorms"

//Timeskip to Heartslaybul//

"Let this child stay in our dorm, I thought we were sending her home?"

At least you won't be the shortest now :^

Riddle glanced at the young girl who was looking at the garden in awe. Reluctantly he allowed her to stay, I mean this was a teacher asking him, how could he refuse. Crewel smiles and walks away.

"Soooo, who are you?" Klee asks, chasing a butterfly.

"My name is Riddle Rosehearts, dorm leader of Heartslaybul."

Klee thinks for a moment, she doesn't know what a dorm is, is it some sort of monster? Snapping out of her thoughts, she stares at Riddle.

"What's a dorm?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sry this is so short, I'm gonna move in a couple days so things have been really busy, I'll try my best to write more soon!