🎂HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDIA🎂

(I'm sorry this isn't related to the main story T^T)

A small dimly lit room is seen in the Ignihyde dorm. Small taps and clicks are all that can be heard from inside this small place. The flaming blue haired male seems to be working on a new project seemingly forgetting the special day.

"Nii san" a voice calls out as a small head pops through the door frame.

"A-ah Ortho, shouldn't you be in your room?"

The robotic boy doesn't respond and just takes his brother's hand while rushing into the closet with a change of clothes.

"Just quickly get changed, I need you to meet someone" Ortho shouts excitement all over his face.

"I- *sigh* alright"

Idia just couldn't say no to his brother especially when he seems so happy.

"I guess I can try to interact with someone... it's just one person right?" He thought while putting the rest of his attire on.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The two brothers make their way to the mirror chamber (am I right?) which made Idia very confused as to why they needed to come here.

"Mondstadt, Teyvat" Ortho speaks before a large, windy field is seen on the other side.

"Mondstadt, Teyvat? What a strange name" He thought before following Ortho to the other side.

"Hehe, hello Ortho san! You're finally here!" a small voice chirps next to them.

"Yup, we finally made it Klee" Ortho replies smiling just as bright as the sun (if that's even possible for a robot).

Idia was beyond shocked at this point,  how was Klee here and where in the world was Teyvat?

"Wha- I thought you got back home?"

"Oh right, Ortho San managed to create a portal to out world, isn't that great!" Klee exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Oh, it seems the guests have arrived" an unknown person states.

"Hello, my name is Albedo, chief alchemist of the knights of favonious, I am assuming you are Idia?"

"Albedo Onii-chan!" Klee leaps into Albedo's arms as he stumbles to catch her.

"Oh right, Nii-san this is Albedo, the person who helped me get the portal here," Ortho answers almost reading his mind.

"Oh, umm... thank you, this is a really quiet and calm place" Idia says still looking through the scenery.

"It's no big deal, feel free to visit whenever you want, just please be careful of the hilichurls and slimes" Albedo responsed while heading back to Dragonspine.

Idia just smiles, he was in awe of this place and couldn't believe they had does this for him. This was probably his best birthday yet. Who knows what the future has in store, so he just quietly rests listening to the soft breeze .

(This was written in a hurry today so sorry for the billions of mistakes, I will edit them in the future)