Prologue-Act 7

(I apologize for the short chapter)

"Yay Riddle-san said yes!" Klee shouts happily.

Qiqi just stares at Klee in confusion while Diona tries to calm her down so she doesn't cause a scene.

"Klee shhhh, we'll attract too much attention," she hisses while Grim just yawns in boredom.

"Ughhhhh, I'm hungry, can we eat lunch yet?"

Qiqi looks at a clock at points at it. "Qiqi thinks it's time for lunch now."

"Oh, you're right! Also Diona can you help me make fish toast and Mondstadt grilled fish later? I promised Grim to give him some." Klee asks while dragging her two friends to the cafeteria which was conveniently right down the hall.

"Sure I gues- Ow hey watch where you're going boozo!"

Diona glares daggars into the delinquent that pushed her.

"Awww what's the little kitty cat gonna do, scratch me? Hahahaha!" He laughs as his friends join him.

"Grrrr those idiots, I oughta!"

"Qiqi doesn't think this is a good idea, Qiqi suggests we wait." She says once again stopping Diona from hurting someone.

Just then a figure walks into the cafeteria after hearing the commotion.

"What's going on here?"

"A-ah dorm leader, umm we were just dealing with these troublesome kids." The delinquent stutters in fear of getting his magic taken.

Riddle glares at them making the delinquents run away as fast as they can. Turning his attention back to the 3 kids, his demeanor immediately changes.

"Sorry you had to deal with that, since there is nothing else I shall take my leave."

As he leaves, the rest start to look up at the menu.

"Hmm, Klee thinks we have enough money to buy at least 1 thing for everyone. Soo first off, what does everyone want?" she asks while taking out the madol Crewel had given her earlier.

Grim is the first to speak. "Oh oh, I'll take the grilled chicken, and omurice! Ooh, and-"

Diona grabs Grim and covers his mouth. "Stop talking you greedy cat, you're gonna end up using all the money!"

As the two bicker, Klee looks at the grilled cheese sandwich. "Klee thinks that look yummy, what about you Qiqi?"

Gazing at where Klee was looking, she mindlessly looks through the menu and responds.

"Qiqi would like coconut milk.... that's all."

Finally Diona and Grim stop fighting and also take their orders. After that they eat their lunch and go with Grim since he has to clean the windows with Ace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hopes and prayers for Ukraine