Fairy Gala |1|

//Remember, this does not affect the main story.//

"Wow... what's with the temperature today?" Diona says as the two cryo users do their best to keep the temperature low.

"So warm and hot.... Qiqi doesn't like it."

For some reason, Heartslabyul was oddly very hot today, almost like Scarabia. Riddle was off at an urgent meeting with the headmaster and had yet to return.

Riddle returns and walks up to the trio. "Klee, Diona, Qiqi, could you come to the headmaster's office right now?"

The three (technically 4 if you count grim) arrive at the office as Leona, Kalim, and Crowley are talking.

"Did you call for us Mr.Crow man?" Klee said curious of whether or not this has to do with the temperature.

"I knew it's gonna be you guys! So are you coming to the Fairy Gala too?"

The 4 stood confused at what this fairy gala was.

"Great a bunch of noisy herbivores, I am not some sort of leading teacher," Leona muttered which Diona still heard.

"I bet you wouldn't even make a decent leader you lazy cat!"

Before the two could argue any more, Crowley quickly changes the subject. After getting an explanation of what they needed to do, the group head to Ramshackle to come up with a plan.

//Timeskip after Ruggie and Jamil arrive//

Not suprisingly, Jamil and Ruggie are both freaking out.

"But everyone is in trouble, I'm sure there will be no problem if we all work together."

"Yeah, plus it's a fairy festival! Doesn't that sound exciting? Klee has always wanted to see fairies like they say in fairytales!" Klee says which pure excitement.

"Do you too realize how serious this is? We aren't going there just to have fun."

Meanwhile Ruggie is also arguing that he won't go.

"Man, everyone is arguing, what a mess," Grim exclaimed.

"Yeah tell me about it..." Diona grumbled clearly annoyed by all this noise.

"Does that mean everyone wants to repeat a grade?" Qiqi questioned (she knows this because she wrote down everything Crowley said).

"That would be troublesome, if the lazy title were to stick to the next generation the asim family's reputation would be tarnished, unlike of royalty." Jamil said.

"Oi asshole, I heard that!" He says clearly pissed as Kalim and Ruggie cover the kids ears.

"Well it would be a waste of time to go like this, and we couldn't just refuse help anyways. We need to accept this and set up a plan for after we get in."

The group discuss what they need to do in order to get the magic stone back. The plan was that Leona, Jamil, Kalim, Klee, and Qiqi would work on catching the queen's attention which allows Ruggie to get the crown and come back out. Diona along with Grim will be back up and help if there are any issues while the plan is ongoing.

"Wow, we get to be in a fashion show? That sounds so cool!"

"But wouldn't that be a bit difficult considering that none of us have experience in this?" Diona says.

"Don't worry, I have an idea. The secret weapon that will lead us to success."

Just as Jamil finishes his statement, two voices are heard from behind.

"You are saying they will be appearing on a fashion show?"

"Puppies, it's time for training!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok I know this is ensemble stars but like, are you sure this isn't Heartslabyul without Riddle?

[Published: June 6, 2022]

[Not yet edited]