Prologue-Act 5

So since Qiqi and Diona were tied I decided to use both of them, Razor will come after them.
.
.
.
.
//time skip to the next day//

She wakes up with a yawn and smells something delicious. After Klee quickly changed into her normal attire, she races out the door trying to find out where the smell was coming from.

"Dodoco where do you think the smell came from?" She says and pretends to make Dodoco point towards the kitchen. "You're right! Now let's go check it out."

She sprints into the kitchen and sees Trey making breakfast.

He turns around and is suprised to see Klee up so early. "Oh you're up early, are you here for breakfast?"

Eyeing the food she nods and remembers when Razor taught her how to make puppy paw hashbrowns. Trey immediately notices something wrong, but decides not to ask yet.

"Can Klee and dodoco have the hashbrowns and waffles? Oh and the strawberries."

He smiles and proceeds to put her choice of food on a plate. "Sure thing, would you like plain or chocolate chip waffles?"

"Chocolate chip waffles please, Klee really likes those!" She says with delight.

After finishing her breakfast she runs out to explore the school more. While going she sees the cat raccoon thingy called Grim again.

"Boo! Hello there Grim!"

He jumps back in surprise. "AH! It's you again kid!"

"Would you like to explore the school with Klee? Klee would love your company!" She asks, sparkles in her eyes.

"I- fine but you'd better give me some tuna for this." He mumbles.

"Don't worry Grim, I'll also add some fish toast to that, it's very tasty."

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

//Timeskip to the main street//

He looks around in awe. "Whoa~ Amazing! So this is the Main Street. I didn't get a good look yet, but what's with these statues? There are seven, and all of them look scary. This auntie, here, looks especially self-important, see?"

"You don't know the Queen of Hearts?" An unknown voice says.

"Is Klee supposed to know?"

The voice continues to talk. "In the olden days, she was the queen who lived inside the Rose Labyrinth. She's a strict person who respects discipline, and she wont forgive any disorder among the Trump Soldiers' advance, or in the roses' color. Even though it's a country full of insane guys, they're all in complete obedience to her. Why, you ask? It's because disobedience to law will get you instantly beheaded!

Klee is confused and shocked. "That's not nice, just because someone doesn't listen to you doesn't mean you can behead them."

"Isn't it cool!? I like it. 'Cause, like, nobody will obey a queen that's only kindhearted, right?"

"But you should teach them to not do it again like Master Jean or big brother Albedo does, hurting someone doesn't help."

(Dang Klee be smarter than the Queen of Hearts)

Grim then realizes something. "By the way, who are you?"

The voice comes out from behind and waves at the duo.

"I'm Ace. A fresh first year student starting from today. Take care of me well"

Grim instantly asks another question. "Hey, hey, Ace. Then, is that lion with the scar on his eye also a famous guy?"

"Of course! He's the King of Beasts who ruled over the Savanna. However, he's not a born-king. He's a hard worker who took over the throne with a scrupulous plan he made by himself. After he became King, he proposed to live together with the hyenas, who were hated by everyone, too, without discriminating them." He replies.

//Too lazy to write down all the descriptions//

"This is a lot like the 7 archons and the archon war," she murmurs.

"Huh, the 7 archons what now?"

Klee shakes her head. "It's nothing, Klee was just thinking out loud."

Ace turns in attention to the statues again. "Well aren't they so cool~, unlike a certain raccoon."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Art belongs to rope로페)

No meme this time, just wanted to say GO SUBSCRIBE(666 word) TO rope로페!!!