Prologue-Act 4

Previously: "What's a dorm?"

//Now//

Did he hear that right, she doesn't know what a dorm is? Poor Riddle was so confused right now, how does someone not know what a dorm is? Then again, she is from another world.

"Umm, anyways follow me to your room." He says trying to change the subject.

"Oh... ok! Klee will follow you Riddle onii-chan!"

"Onii-chan... wow, who knew this child was gonna call me that, I guess maybe she won't be as bad as I thought," Riddle thought slightly smiling.

"Riddle onii-chan who's that, also can Klee have one of those tarts?" Klee asked pointing at Trey and Cater.

Grinning, Cater strolls up next to Riddle while Trey hands Klee a slice of strawberry tart which she gladly takes, munching on it with glee.

"I wonder what's gotten our dear dorm leader to smile?"

Cater grins even more as Riddle starts to vigorously deny it. Klee looks up to face Riddle and sees his face all red. Concerned Klee takes out some flowers that Qiqi had given her.

"Riddle-san, are you sick? Get some medicine and go rest, that's what Albedo Onii-chan says to Klee when Klee is sick"

Riddle and Cater look down to see the young girl with a batch of unknown flowers. Riddle started to wonder who this Albedo person was.

"Do you mind telling me what kind of flowers these are and who Albedo is?" He asked hoping these weren't poisonous flowers.

"These are Qingxin flowers, well that's what Qiqi told Klee, and Albedo is Klee's big brother! He's very very smart, smart enough to be the chief Alchamist of the knights of favonious!"

Riddle takes the flowers and spaces out for a moment. "Ah, is that so... well I must be off, so please enjoy your stay at the Heartslabyul dorm."

Ok, goodbye Riddle-san

I swear I'm alive! Just really tired these days.... sorry, I admit this was rushed 😅

 sorry, I admit this was rushed 😅

Have another meme