7

Names Pronounced:

Gulsä--(Gul•sha)

||Nemiah||

"You will obey to our sultana, and do not object to anything she tells you." Gulsä spoke as she led me to Mahideverian's chamber. I raised a brow at her rules as she kept running her mouth." ..If you steal, your punishment will be banishment from the palace. She is the favorite Sultana of the Sultan and no one is above her." She smirks.

We come up to a door and she curtsied to a guard and they opened the doors for us. We walked inside and I seen Enma, my heart beating happily. At least I won't be alone in this hell hole. But my eyes went to the woman who was in front of the mirror and fixing her jewels.

"Sultana." She curtsied and I did the same." I have fetched you a new slave to help you. Is she likeable?" She grabbed my shoulder and gave me a little hard push forward and I kept it in from shoving her away.

Mahideverian turned around and stared me down, before she put a finger on her chin and started to circle me like I was on display. "I'm sure Gulsä gave you all the rules that go about being my handmaid. Slip up once and you will be banished." She headed over to her sitting couch and sat down, resting her hands in her lap. "What is your name?"

I stood up straight, as my eyes met hers. "Nemiah Hëldger, Sultana."

"What a ridiculous name for a slave. Around me, your name will be Nema. No longer called Nemiah. "She wrinkled her nose. I seriously wanted to strangle her.

Gulsä clapped her hands together." Come with me Nema, and I shall show you your jobs. Mess up and you will pay the price." She warned me before turning and walking. I mimicked her but quickly stopped when the Sultana's eyes were on me. I hurried after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~