30

《Fatma

The music filling the room was more relaxing than rain falling out of the window. I took a deep breath, before letting it out, enjoying the peace there was. I hummed along to it, until I see Mahidevran enter, standing to bow my head. "Sultana." I smiled at her.

"Fatma. Have you seen my Lion? He was suppose to see me a while ago." She said with a questionable look.

"No, Sultana. I assumed he was with you. "I shook my head.

Mahidevran was silent for a bit, as she watched the entertainment. The doors opened and we seen Hurrem, my eyes following her as she took a seat. Why did she have to wear that stupid crown? Just because she was Sulieman's actual wife, it didn't mean nothing to me. I wanted nothing more than to snatch it and throw it into the fire.

A Concubine entered the room and came over to us, doing a curtsy before she murmured. "Sultana. Valide wishes to see you. "

Mahidevran looked up at her," I am coming. "She got up, nodding to me before she left the room with her concubines.

I tilted my head, my curiosity infiltrating my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Mahidevran}

I waited patiently as the guards opened the doors, stepping in, I gave a gentle curtsy to her,"My Valide."

She tapped the seat beside her,"Come Mahidevran. We have matters to discuss." I walked over and took a seat, fixing my dress as she began to clear her throat. "There's been a disruption in the Harem--one of the concubines." She sighed, irritated.

I knew who she was clearly talking about. "Are you referring to Nema, my Valide?"She nodded and I let out an exhausted sigh. "I put her in her place once but I think she is following Hurrem. "

The Valide shook her head,  her eyes staring down at the ground, her mind running with thoughts. "The least problem we need is for another Hurrem to arrise. Its already enough that he married her. Because of Hurrem, my Lion is cursed under a spell. "

"Isn't there anything we can do to get rid of her? It isn't too late." I wasn't wanting to try for Sulieman's love anymore. That was long gone.

Hurrem needed to die.

__________________________________________