24

_____________________________________

"Oh me and my troubled soul, lest I not have any peace?"~ T.W
_____________________________________

||Nemiah||

I was fixing my lilac sleeves dress, as I made sure my hair was down to cover the Mark's on my neck. I didn't want questions asked. I quietly left my room and went to find Mihimirah, when she spotted me as well.

"Rest well?" She asked me calmly and I just smiled weakly and she nodded. "The family is eating breakfast together, and as my maid, you will join me. "

I didn't want to see him at all. I bit my lip before speaking softly. "Sultana, as much as I am honored, I do not wish to be reminded of last night. "

Mihimirah looked to me. "It wasn't a question, Nemiah. It was an order. Come. "She motioned for me as she began walking and I followed behind her.

I didn't want to see him at all. Even talking about him was starting to bring up memories of last night, and I felt my stomach twisting into a knot.

What happened if I ended up conceiving? What other dangers could possibly be waiting for me? The floor was moving beneath me as the room was growing dark. "Sultana-"I murmured.

Before everything became black.

______________________________________

||Hurrem POV||

I was on my way to Suleyman's chamber, when I heard a commotion and seen Sumbul running past me. "What is the meaning of the noise?" I asked curiously, as it had caught my attention.

Sumbul smiled small as he bowed to me." Sultana..I have yet to arrive to the noise. All I know is that I'm going to check!" I was too intrigued and went ahead of him, to follow the noise, before I seen a young concubine in the arms of Mehmet, being carried off. Mihimirah seen me and she rushed over. "What in the world is the noise, Mihimirah?"

"Nemiah, she just..fainted. She is just ill, but after some rest she should be fine." She turned to leave, but I gently grabbed her shoulder.

"Mihimirah, later we must speak. "I said simply and she nodded before leaving with the concubine. My eyes followed them til I turned to leave until Mahidevran was standing there.

"Look who it is, the snake of the Harem herself. "Mahidevran smiled coldly at me, her eyes fill of mischief and lies.

"It is sad you talk about yourself in such a manner. "I smirked, standing upright.

"Talking to me in such way, can get you into trouble, Hurrem. As I will become the Valide, I will ensure that anyone who follows you will be hanged or sent away. You will be alone and live in hell as I have."

I squinted my eyes slightly at her. "You have no grandchild, so hold your tongue. "

She could only smile at me. "Don't count your blessings too early. Are you really sure that I don't have one? After all, Mustafa has his own life, and I know he has been seeing a certain concubine very often. "She walked past me to head toward the noise from earlier.

"Where are you going?!" I snapped at her, disgust uncloaked in my voice.

"To see what the midwife has to say. After all, the health of our concubines matter most." She kept walking and I turned to leave before I  turned and started heading to the direction as well.

_____________________________________
Brief summary: Hurrem and Mahidevran want to become Valide and are fighting for the title and chamber. Hurrem Is Pregnant, but that won't stop her from achieving what she wants. Nemiah was overwhelmed by everything that had been happening and fell out in the hallway and Sumbul had the guards help her to the Nurse's room basically. 

Mahidevran explains to Hurrem that she has a possible chance of having a grandchild before Hurrem does and throws it in her face but Hurrem does not believe it.

Believe It or not, in the dynasty they were all about making Princes and the concubines didn't really get a say so on their half. All they could do was obey.