CHAPTER SIX

⚔︎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE BOYZ

"What the hell are we gonna do with her?" Sunwoo moodily grumbles as he somewhat slams his tray down on the large table the rest of the guys were sitting at. He was the last to get his food and return to the table.

The rundown red shack of a cafeteria was as loud as usual, other males running around and arguing like the delinquents they were. The scene of red jumpsuits and guards serving out slop for food was something they were quite accustomed to.

The B Tent boys, however, seemed more quiet than usual tonight, since the new girl in B Tent was quite the surprise. Usually they'd be just as rowdy as the other divisions, but they needed to discuss important matters.

"I don't even know bro," Sangyeon says while sticking a spoon of rice in his mouth. "This ain't a place for a girl."

"Yeah, especially a girl as thin and short as her," Younghoon says, his chin resting on his hand as he sat at the edge of the table. "The guys here will walk all over her if she shows any signs of weakness."

"Yeah, guys like Sunwoo," Chanhee jokes and Sunwoo flips him off.

Whether they'd admit it or not, some of the boys had taken a small interest in Chaeyoung. Her long black hair and bangs accentuated the charms of her big brown eyes and pretty full lips. And her aggresiveness was a bit of a turn on, too.

"Sunwoo, I don't think she likes you very much." Kevin says laughing as he eats his white rice and bread. Sunwoo rolls his eyes. "I don't care if she likes me or not. I'm not here to please her."

"I am." Hyunjae cuts in with a smirk. "I bet I'll win her over before anyone else can."

"Stop fooling around, dick face." Changmin snaps at Hyunjae with his sharp and beady eyes. "You know what counselor Seongcho said. No one's allowed to be romantic with her."

"Who said anything about romance?" Hyunjae laughs, eyeing Changmin. "I just want a good time."

"Nah I don't think Chae is that type of girl." Jacob adds in.

"I think she's some kinda secret government agent or something. There's no way the court could fuck up that bad and send a girl to a guys camp by "mistake"" Changmin says while using his fingers to air quotation marks. "She'll probably try to kill us while we sleep. So I'll take night watch duty."