Twenty-two

Lebron POV

The party is a banger mom and dad really out did themselves. Who would've thought our parents had such style. After all those speeches was finished, I left my sister's side and went around the party looking for someone I might know and that's when it hit me the most  intoxicating smell. I followed it and it lead me to this person wearing a very sexy suit and their mask was from the anime called persona something like that and they had a smile that could melt your heart. When they spoke I instantly realized who it was. I stopped in my tracks and gasped, "BAKI! is that you?" they looked at me with a smirk while walking up to me grabbing me and pulled me into a kiss and might I say that was so hot. I smiled and we went to have a seat so we can have a conversation but before i could sit on a chair he pulled me on his lap, 'Boy that surprised me,' I thought to myself. 

My wolf was going crazy and so was I. We started to make out and I felt eyes on me and I knew who it was and I chuckled which made Baki stop kissing me and looked confused. I explained what happened and he smiled, we had a conversation and within that conversation we decided to tell our parents that we found our mates and of course we accepted each other. He also explained to me that he knew we were mates from before because he is older but he wanted to wait till I came of age and found him but I asked him, "What would've happened if you weren't my mate and it was someone else?" He looked a bit sad and said, " I would have accepted it and still stayed friends with you even if it hurted." I looked at him and pulled his face and said, "Don't worry you are mines and I am yours." He smiled and hugged me and I recipricated.

 When we stopped I felt a presence behind me and when I turned it was my dad. He asked if he could speak to me while having a smirking. I nodded getting off of Baki lap and walked with my dad. "Hey dad what's up," I asked, he replied with a smirk, "I wanted to check up on you and see how you are enjoying the party but I see that you are enjoying it quite well."  I chuckled and told him I found my mate and who would've thought it was my best friend. He smiled and told me that I should go check on my mom and tell her of all the details. I nodded and went back to Baki, told him that I needed to go check my mom and tell her the news and also we should talk to his parents since we already on that train of thoughts.

Emily's POV

This party is magnificent Mr and Mrs. Griffin really outdid themselves. While looking around I see my friends enjoying themselves and well I also see Di look around frantically like they are looking for something. Eventually they walked to the bar and their dad met them there and spoke to them, when I say he left I took this opportunity to walk up to them. " Hey D you look stressed what's up?" I asked, D replied, "The mates thing is just a bit stressful but my dad gave me some encouragement, so I am going to continue the look." I smiled and the smiled back but I see it didn't reached their eyes and they stared and me and I feel very vunerable. I walked away but was stopped, " Em please know I love you and I am sorry it is not the way you feel for me but I promise to always be there for you. You will find your true love soon do not worry." I nodded and smiled fighting back the tears and walked away briskly.

While walking away I bumped into someone and the smiled, the kind of smile knowing that something is wrong with you. I apologized and tried to walk away but they would not let me. "Hi but you are to beautiful to be crying, I would like to cheer you up if I can. I'll listen to you because you look like you need that," they said. I looked at them and said no I am good I do not think that is wise right now. They smiled and said, " I will see you around and soon your eyes will be opened." I looked at them skeptically and they walked off chuckling. I went into my head trying to figure out what the hell they were speaking about but I put it in the back of my head. I bumped into someone again but this time it was someone I know but  someone I did not really want to see. The person smiled and I spot who exactly it was and it was Rias, I decided to apologize and walk away but was stopped by them. " Hey, whats wrong you look like you heard something you did not want." I smiled, " I am fine, nothing you need to worry about anyways enjoy your night." I walked off and looked for Larry so I can just chill with him for the rest of  the night and you won't guess what I saw, sigh everyone is having the time of their lives." I sat at the table lost in my thoughts, ' I honestly just want to go home.' 

Unknown POV

Well now I met her I wonder if she will come to find me, I smirked.