Thirteen

Four Goddesses
Rias
These pass few days when I looked at Emily's friend, who's name I found out is Dikoda and that's a cute name. My friends and I have been plotting something that we want to do to get her attention. One idea is to ask her on a date at different times but we were against it. That is because we should all get to know her at the same time so we each have an equal chance with her.

Mirajane
      Wow! I did not expect those feeling to come for someone like her especially someone it seems my friends are also into. Moon goddess what are you doing to me. That being is fine as fuck, I mean when she touched me and looked into my eyes I felt a pool in between my legs. My friends and I are planning to create a way where we can get to know her better without any distractions. This will be rather hard because it seems like we have been making her feel uncomfortable with all our staring but I know I can't help it she is like a diamond in my eyes.

Xenovia
     What is this fucking feeling I am getting, it's like I have found my other half but they don't know they are. Why do I have to have the same person as my friends this is so weird. I wish the moon goddess with explain to me what the hell is going on. I love my friends but I am not good at sharing even if it's with them. Sigh but I mean there must be a reason and I am willing to find it out. I and my friends want to learn about this girl and I for sure do.

Samaria
     This girl what has she done to me I feel the butterflies within me every time I look at her. She is so sweet when you watch her interactions with her friends and I am guessing her brother. They both look like they are models, I want her to be mine. At last that cannot happen until she realizes we are mates and we get to know each other properly. This is why my friends and I are working so hard on this.

Dikoda POV
      What the mug of juice! This is so beautiful who will do something like this especially for someone like me. Then it hit me all those scents from before I was smelling. I looked around and saw no one until the I saw them coming from a corner of the gym looking stunning as ever making my drool internally and probably externally. They all looked at me with types of looks I could not quite read as well but I saw one emotion that made me question everything. That look was a loving one, I got confused and wanted to know why all of a sudden they want to give me time of day after all these years.
      In kindergarten we were all friends used to play together and everything but as soon as we began middle school everything changed. That was my fat days, no one really wanted to be friends with my brother and I because we were like really chubby. Those were the days I hated the most and I worked so hard to become the person I am today. This was around the time a new girl came into our school and I made friends with her. That person was Emily, she did not care that I was chubby but I still had to work on myself to make me feel great.
    I became what girls want to date and what fellas wish they could be.  I decided to stop reminiscing on the past and see what they brought me here for. I spoke, "What is the reason for all this?" They all looked at each other and then Samaria replied, "We wanted to get to know you and come friend or even more eventually." I was them dumbfounded, I shook my head and sighed. "It seems like you all cannot remember who I really was and they days we spent when we were younger. I waited to see if I would be able to get the friends I once had back but yet that day never came but I ended up making an awesome new friend who loved me for who I was. Yet that was not enough for me because I was dumb and in love with four beautiful girls who never gave me the time of day once the became the people they are today. The only reason y'all are trying this hard is because y'all think I'm hot and know nothing about me. Now that I am not fat and every girl or guy looks at me y'all think it is time. I am not a trophy to just ups and have or must get. I am a person who has feelings, who wanted to be treated right by those people. Also do y'all think I do not know what y'all have done to my best friend, I let it slide because she did not want to tell me so I was oblivious and wanting her to stand up for herself and become stronger because there would be a time I won't be there to help her and she needs her own strength. This is beautiful and I am thankful for y'all trying to do this for me but there is to much that needs to be done before I can just forgive y'all."
     I turned and was about to walk off when I felt someone stopped me or should I say someone's stop me. I felt the tingling sensation all over my body and I wanted to do more but it was not the right time. They all looked at me and said, "We are sorry for what we have done to you and your friend and we are willing to do anything for you to forgive us and we all want to learn more about you so please come sit and let us have lunch together and get to learn the new you. Please Dikoda or should we call you Di-Di." I stood there shocked and allowed them to carry me to the table and we sat and had a wonderful conversation and got to know each other better and might I say they have grown into some beautiful young ladies.