Twenty

Emily POV

'What the hell is going on? Why do I have to leave the mall. Is it that dangerous to have me around, I do not always need protection even though I am not a supernatural. Sigh I just do not want to leave her alone with those people and I know this is selfish thinking but come on my feelings are still there.' Before I could get deeper into my thoughts Larry grabbed me and told Di that we were going and I saw everyone starting to run in the opposite direction. I started to shout at him telling him to let me go and not leave them, of course he stopped and watched me seriously which gave me some serious chills because this is the first time he looked at me like that. He said, "I am doing this because my best friend asked and because my other best friend would be in danger. I know that you love off Di but use you head not your damn heart please. Understand that we care for you and love you and know that you will do the same for us so lets just go before anything worst happens. I rather all of us alive rather than lose anyone." I stared at him knowing what he was saying makes sense but deep down I cannot shake the feeling of what will happen if I am out of the picture. I was able to break out of his embrace and run back to them when suddenly everything went black.

Larry POV

Sigh why do I have to deal with this, I literally rather fight not run from the fight but I must think of my human best friend. Hopefully soon she will become a supernatural because having to protector every second of the day is taking a toll, but all the same I love her. At least we taught her some self defense, which shocks me that she does not defend herself from the school's goddesses. I felt something off with Emily's emotions, so I decided to have a conversation with her before she does something really stupid and I will have to pay for it. I started and she seemed to understand until there was a spike in a feeling of wanting to help so I made the decision to knock her out and go about my business, which is getting her home. As soon as I reach the pack house I mindlinked Di and told her we are safe. We walked inside and we could see everyone hustling and bustling. Suddenly both Di and Leb's parents stopped and ran to us, at first it was a normal action but the look on there face told a different story. The way they looked at me is telling me that they think they lost someone, before they could ask anything I opened my chat in my head with Di and told her that her parents look like they will break down soon. She said, "what damn I will talk to them don't worry, I have a feeling it is due to the fact that Leb's emotions are all over the place and it seems like his scent is disappearing too." When I got back to reality their faces changed a little which by my guess is that they were spoken too.

'Oh boy I really miss my mate, I just wanna cuddle with him and get some loving. You know daddy needs that loving.' I thought to myself.

Unknown POV 

"We need to prepare for what is going to happen in the next couple of days. Things are going to change especially because of this party, though I would like to attack the party itself that would be a very stupid move. Every important and strong supernatural will be at this get together because everyone want their children and also themselves to find their mate if they don't have one or lost theirs." I said to my subordinates. This is going to be so much fun I want to make all those who've wronged me suffer.

Dikoda's POV 

Finally got on to my brother and everything is all food so we head home to make sure our parents know we are fine. Before I told the girls we will talk later and thank them for coming as backup and they said that it was no problem and they will help whenever there is trouble. Hopped in the vehicle and headed straight home and as we reached we were bombarded with hugs and questions. We told everyone we were ok and the mood was still suffocating until my brother lightened the mood for us with news of him finding his mate. I was happy for him but I still felt down because I feel like I would never find my mate though I am having signs but it seem something is blocking me from finding them. I excused myself and headed to my room because I needed some space from everyone and it seems that they understood but before I left they reminded me not to be later tonight because everyone would be upset, I nodded and went my way. As I reached my door a hand pulled me like they were trying to get my attention. I turned and saw that it was Em, I sighed and said, "Hey Em, what's wrong, tell me quick because I honestly feel drained and would like to rest before the festivities tonight." She replied,  "I know I have been avoiding you since things have transpired but I would like to let you know that I will always be here if you need me and I am truly sorry for being selfish and not thinking about your feelings as well." I nodded and gave her a small smile before entering my room and locking it, I do not want to be disturbed while I go chat with the girls.  

I set everything down, changed into my sports bra and sports and put my hair in a ponytail. As I finally settled myself, I picked up my phone and messaged in the group chat:

Di: Hey guys are y'all home safely, just checking up making sure everything is good and wanted to know if we could chat.

Xen: Hey Di, yeah I reached home safely  wish we could've chatted a bit more in the mall but that's ok. I do not mind chatting for a bit before going to get set up for later. Which I am so looking forward too.

Sam: Hey yeah all is good here and it was nice spending the little time we did in the mall and I as well am looking forward to what will transpire tonight and do not mind chatting.

Ri:  Hey yeah I am home things good, lets chat knowing I wanted some more time in the mall. Tonight is going to be a blast especially for the bday girl :P. 

Mira: Hello I have just arrived home and yeah tonight will be wild, I so cant wait to dance on the bday 'wink' :). Lets chat we have sometime before wee need to get ready.

We talked for two hours, until we all heard knocks on our doors telling us we need to start getting ready got tonight. We all said bye and I headed to my bathroom and jumped into the shower because I need to smell clean, might find the one or ones tonight. 'Hey Alex, are you excited for tonight because I felt you jumping when I was talking to the girls like you was having you own conversation' Alex replied. 'Hey, you are right I was talking to some lovely people and damn right I am I'm excited for tonight. We will finally find what is ours.' Finished showering and started to get dressed, I will be in a suit and mu mask is from the great movie The Phantom of the Opera. My suit is a maroon suit jacket, pants and vest with some silver accents, my tie is sky blue  and the shirt is black to make the colors pop more. "Oh Di you look smash-able, me likey cant wait for what other people will think of us." Alex says. I mindlinked Leb, 'Yo are you ready yet because I am almost finished just have to put on my signature cologne and do something with my hair.' He replied, 'Same just the usual small things hair and cologne and I will be out.' I smiled and shut out link off and did what I had left to do which was my hair which I think I will leave in a ponytail and sprayed my cologne, which I got last year from Polo. 

One last look at myself in the mirror and I headed out to go the venue which I have no idea where is is so I am guessing I have to wait on my parents because I do not want to be drove. While waiting my bro walks down the stairs and damn he look good no wonder we are twins. He smiled with a knowing look because we were thinking the same thing. I laughed and so does he but all laughs stopped when Emily walked down those stairs, she looked amazing like I couldn't take my eyes off of her but I had too because no one needs to be getting the wrong idea now do they. As she reached us I gave her a compliment and told her, "You look amazing and lets enjoy the night like no other," She laughed and smiled and thanked me and nodded the other part and then my parents finally arrived and it was time to go. I told Leb he had to drive himself because i will not want to be waiting for him when I feel like I am ready to leave but he said he will still ride with me and if anything he will get a drop home from Baki. My parents led the way and we reached the venue and I would not lie it was beyond my expectations, my parents really out did themselves here. I hugged them and we entered, I said to everyone around me 'Time to get this party on!'