Eight

Dikoda POV

After making sure those horn dogs don't go at it before fixing the situation, I went to my locker to get my books for my next class. Honestly I am feeling to duck class but I have something called perfect attendance because I do not usually get sick. I am a supernatural and I do not have anything to miss school for because my dad told me after graduation is when I will start taking part in pack activities. There is my brother he can take over the pack but is not one to like the spotlight meaning alpha means a lot of responsibilities and people always coming to speak to you and calling you alpha. This is the life for me but I have no idea if I will be a great leader and well if I will find my mate or mates before the time come. While thinking these thoughts I bumped into someone and they were about to fall but my reflexes acted up before I realized I even bumped into her. I looked up and smelt a sweet intoxicating smell, I stared into the person eyes and they did the same and when I looked at the person properly I saw it was one of the goddesses, Mirajane. I helped her up and let her go while apologizing and swiftly ran to my class before anything could happen or so I thought. As I was about to take off Mirajane used her powers to hold me in place. She was staring at me in a way I could not understand because they never took an interest in me until today I mean its each one of them either staring at me or at least trying to talk to me and me being the idiot I run away. Before I know it I was released and I headed to my class which is the last class of the day for me because I have almost enough credentials to graduate. I could not pay attention in class and I missed a lot but my wolf was taking in the information for me while speaking to me. Alex, "What's going on man, why do you look and feel so down." Me, "I do not know what it is with all the goddesses and myself today and I am feeling like finding my mate is top priority but something is going on with Emily and she is not telling me and I mean aren't we best friends." Alex, "Maybe she is not telling you because she knows of our temper and she knows we will hate the people that are probably hurting her and she does not want that, lets wait and see give her sometime maybe she will tell us when she is ready." I replied, "Yeah your right let give her the time." as I was finished talking to my wolf the bell rung, I went to my locker got my stuff and headed out to my car and wait for Emily and Lebron.

Mirajane POV

So I was walking in the hallway heading to my next class when someone just bumped into me and I was about to lose it on them. I mean how could you not have seen someone in front of you, especially a beautiful person like me. I was going to fall which meant use my magic to prevent that but as I was about to use it I was caught by the person and I felt a little tingling sensation on the spot they were touching. 'What the hell is going on here' I thought to myself. The person helped me stand up and looked like they were about to run away, so I used my magic to stop them. I looked at them while frozen to see exactly who is the person making me feel these weird when I did what I need I set them free and they ran away. I messaged in the group about what happened and they bombarded me with questions and I just stood there in awe because that person was absolutely handsome and my ideal person.