Two

Dikoda's POV

After that weird encounter, I walked my best friend to her class because it's two classes before mines and then headed to my class which I am dreading even though I am smart I'm really tired and would like to sleep. I walked in class and said he to Mr. Smith and went to my seat which is always in the back because you know, you can get away with a lot once you're here. Once in my seat, I decided to take a little nap until the bell rang for the latecomers and all of a sudden I started to smell this sweet intoxicating scent but as soon as it comes it goes.
The scent was lavender and honey and oh I want to take in that scent more and more and well from what my parents say this a sign that you will meet your mate soon. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the bell and a soothing voice right next to me asking me if I am alright and when I looked up there she was Xenovia one of the goddesses, I felt like my lungs stopped working and my mouth was dry and I couldn't answer her because well I was in awe. She started to wave her hand in front of my face and I snapped out of it when I heard Mr. Smith call my name probably for the millionth time and that lead her the goddess to chuckle and I answered him and told him sorry.
Throughout the class, I could not concentrate because I was losing my mind wondering why is she sitting next to me and then I got a whiff of the scent again and I think she smelt something too because she looked at me questioningly and I did the same but I decided to try and concentrate on the class instead of her.
The class flew by in an instant and I did not wait to run out so I could head to my next class which was English, so I walked into class and take my usual seat and there it is I caught a whiff of another heavenly scent. The scent was blueberries with a hint of cinnamon but it escapes my nose again before I could breathe it all in. As class was about to start number two of the goddess walked in. Her name is Samaria and she is the daughter other alpha of all alphas which means she would not be an ordinary alpha and she decided to sit next to none other than me.
As she sat the scent hit me again but disperses as soon as it comes leaving me wanting more and wondering what does the moon goddess is doing to me and my wolf Alex. Alex came and started talking to me, "The moon goddess is trying to hint to us something but as soon as the clues come they are gone. I wonder if we will have many mates like that thing you like to say from those animes you watch, what's that word again, oh right harems." I chortled softly and answer, "Yes but I am guessing it is because my, I mean our birthday is coming up and that means our mates will be found soon and oh I can't wait."

Samaria's POV

I was almost late for class due to having a conversation with my best friend about mate stuff, so I used a bit of magic and teleported to the front door of the class and entered. As I enter there was a scent that automatically smelt so great that I wanted more it was chocolate with a hint of mango and it had me intoxicated like if I just drank a bottle of wine.
I walked in and greeted the teacher and followed the scent until it disappeared and the seat was in the back next to a very sexy person and it seems like I've seen her around but never spoken to her. I walked to the seat and greeted her and she gave me a smile that almost made me melt. I decided to start texting my friends in our little group chat and tell them about what I just smelt and Xenovia said she smelt raspberry's and cinnamon and the others was like they had some scent but could not hint what it was.
During the class while I was typing, the teacher seemed to be calling me but I was to bust conversing to realized and the sexy beast who's name I haven't gotten yet tapped me and I looked at and she pointed to the front and that's when I saw the teacher looking like a vine is about to pop.
I shyly looked at Mrs Taylor and asked for the question again and she replied , "Please read the next paragraph for the class please." I stood up and read the paragraph, when I was finished the class started to speak about the whole chapter while I went back to my phone and told my friends what happened and they said that it also happen to them. Class ended and I exited and headed to my next class which was Latin which I am not really fond of.

Dikoda's POV

That class was awkward I really don't want to have that kind of encounter again. Alex decided to come speak to me again, "What if all the goddesses would be ours won't that be cool." I answered, "It would be cool if that happens and also maybe a bad thing you know how much people would hate us for taking them away."
I also told her, "Today is a weird day all these scent coming to me and it's kind of driving me a little crazy ." I walked to my next class which was AP Biology where I get to be with my best friend again and I am oh so wanting that instead of these insane scents I'm getting. As I am walking to my class I get a peach mixed with a hint of peppermint and I started to sniff the air so I can figure out where it's coming from and Alex said, "It's coming from in front of the classroom door we are about to enter."
As I almost reached the scent disappeared and there she was Rias another goddesses of the school in my class and I should expect it they are all smart. I walked in class and picked my spot right next to Emily and I was about to tell her about these weird occurrences but I felt eyes on the back of my head like the want to bore holes in it to see what I'm thinking about and as I was about to see who it was they turned away which made me skeptical on if it was the goddess.