Fifteen

Same Day

Rias POV

These days spending with Di-Di has been really good, but today something happened and I realized that she was not in control. I wonder what happened, all I remembered is that Emily was not at our table and she went and looked for her. I am a bit skeptical of Emily, I mean yes they are best friends and I respect that but I have a feeling that there is more behind Emily's emotions. The way she looks at Di-Di makes me get really angry but I control myself because I need to gain back my trust with my Di. My friends and I started to talk about the big party that is being held this weekend for Di and her brother. I said, "Guys lets go shopping I mean I wanna look hot for Di and make her jaw drop when she sees me and I have a feeling y'all wanna do the same." They all nodded and made plans to go at the end of the school day. Before we finalized the plans I got a call from my parents and they both said, "You need to come home from school once school is over." I answered a yes I will and hung up. I sighed and told my friends and they looked a little down so I asked them if we can make the plans for early tomorrow that way we could get all the essentials done and just go home after and get ready for the party by either one of our houses. They nodded and we headed to our last class which was gym and boy am I looking forward to see those sexy abs of Di's. She hides her figure with the clothes she has on but I could tell that she is really fit underneath there. As we entered the locker room we see Di and Emily standing next to each other but are not even looking at each other. That's it something happened between them and I want to get in between but I will leave it and let it sort it self out and if it doesn't I will try to help them out. I hate seeing them like this because they were always happy go lucky and I loved that about their friendship. I walked over to my locker where my friends lockers are as well and I felt eyes staring in this direction. I looked at my friends and I could tell that they were feeling the same way, it was making me feel a little uneasy but at the same time making me feel all tingly in the downward region. I looked in the direction of the stares to see Di is staring at us with such and intense stare and she was also not full dressed. I blushed and she smirked and I saw my friends are blushing too, she has a smoking hot body that I cannot wait to run my hand, tongue and pussy call over. I shook my head and headed out to where class would be held. When I looked at Di, I honestly felt a similar but different aura about her and her eye colour was not the same.

Alex POV

The last class of the day which is kind of my favourite, well I mean I love being active. I walked to the locker room and I could tell someone is staring in my direction. I looked and saw it was one of my mates, I smirk and take this chance to watch them with an intense look. I know that they know I am not Di but another person with in her. We do have similar auras because of her personality, she tried to make our personalities similar so in case of emergencies people would not be able to tell the different. The only thing is our eye colour is different but it will be ok. While staring at them I started to smell their arousal and also saw that they were staring at my body because I am not full dressed yet. I smirked and they looked away blushing, I chuckled and saw them run to head to class and well I finished dressing. I saw in my peripherals Emily just standing there, it made me sigh and I decided it is best I just walked away but she stopped me but I did not dare turn around. She sighed and ask if we can talk and I just said knowing that this is what D would say, "I need sometime, just give me that and then I will approach you when I am ready to talk." She sighed and let go of my hand and I walked out feeling a little down because they were the best of friends and now this happens. Sigh I hope they fix this because I know that D will miss her a lot but Emily should've respected D's decisions about her love life. Sigh I do not want to be in the middle of this but I know that D will only come out to drive and when she is in her room probably. This is going be a long birthday ahead of us and I know for sure this friendship better be fixed before the party.

Four Goddesses Group Chat

R: Y'all I think there is something wrong between Emily and Dikoda.

M: Yeah her aura feels different and well if I remember correctly her yes were not that colour but then again her eyes used to change colours due to her emotions.

S: Count me impressed someone actually remembered something like that. Wow Mira you have made me second guess things about you.

X: Well guys do you think we can do something to help them with this situation. I honestly think since we stepped into the picture is when everything started and I for one do not want to see Di upset or not speaking to anyone.

R: Well yeah but I say we leave it for now and see what happens because if we are the cause then it will only make things worst if we try to help.

Everyone else: Yeah ok you have a point we will leave it and see what happens as time passes but I do believe we should try and still keep in contact with Dikoda and see how she is doing.

With that they stopped the serious talk and went on to planning the shopping date and stuff like that.