Four

Baki POV

After my first few classes I am finally in my last class before lunch and I can't wait to eat and chill with my best friend. So I have this like huge crush on my best friend who's name is Lebron and I am hoping he feels the same but what really gets me is that I hope he is my mates one. I am heading to my Chemistry class which I have with his sister and my sister's friend Rias who is well sometimes a bitch but I know it's all a cover.
As I got to class it seemed a bit livelier everyone's talking and sir is at his desk waiting and then I saw Emily who I waved at and then Rias came in and smiled a smiled that made shivers down my spine. Class was almost filled and one person missing was my best friend twin sister and she walked in and I won't like if I didn't know better I would have to say she is smoking hot and from the pictures Lebron showed me she has really glowed up.

I see that she went by her best friend who I can tell is drooling over her but I guess what her brother said was right that she does not give a girl time or day because she is waiting for her mate. She is a loyal one and I could definitely see my sister wanting to be with her I mean having her on your arm will make everyone jealous. Class started and I see that Rias isn't paying attention to what sir is teaching but watching the interactions of Emily and Dikoda and I see that Emily is starting to feel uncomfortable with the stares. I have realized that my sis and her friends pick on some people and I think by the reaction, Emily is one of them.

Emily walks out of class and then Rias and that made me concern because I don't want Emily to be bullied she is such a nice nerdy girl. I see that Dikoda is worried but she does not do anything, so that means Emily has not told her what has been going on. I decided to text my sis and ask her what did they do to Emily and she replied, "Something that we are going to try to fix now because if Dikoda or whatever her name is her best friend and turns out to be my mate or any of my friends that might cause some problems." I watch the text and gave her the sighing emoji.

I texted Lebron and asked him, "Is any of my sis friends in you class?" He replied, "Yeah and she just left I think her name was Mirajane."

Lebron POV

Class just started, Mrs. Daniels was talking about how we will be getting a quiz next week and as she was going to explain some more I saw Mirajane ask to leave and left. I found it weird because she hardly ever left class unless it's finish or an emergency and well this probably one. I received a text from Baki asking about his sister's friend and answered his text stating, "Yeah and she left I think her name is Mirajane."
Usually Baki never ask about his sister's friends, this had me thinking so I messaged him, "What is the sudden asking about your sis friends." He replied, "I think something is going on between them and your sis best friend." Damn I hope she is alright because I know how much my sis cherished her friendship with Emily, I mean she is like a sister to me with how she is with us. I looked like across the class and saw another friend of my sis which is weird because we did not see him this morning.

Unknown POV

Damn I forgot that to day was school and it's the first day and I missed meeting up with my friends damn this staying up late in the night.