Five

Emily POV

I reached the bathroom, and I start to wash my face and think about everything that I have been put through since I lost my parents. As I was about to get further into my thoughts I heard the bathroom door open and four voices that have been tormenting me since freshman year.

Since I came to this school I have been bullied by them saying I'm just a nerd and I am not beautiful and this made me feel like I should've died instead of my parents. While having these thought I remember how supportive D has been and she always help me out and I didn't want to tell her about this because I felt like I burden her enough.

I was about to walk out when I saw the goddesses standing blocking my way out and on locked the door. "OMFG WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM RIGHT NOW WHEN I SEEM TO BE ABOUT TO HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!" I thought to myself.

Then I heard someone clear their throat, it was Rias who was generally the nicest on out of them but still mean which is rare because you she is a demon and you know what they say about them.

Rias say, "We needs to speak with you about an important matter." I looked at her shocked because this is all new for me they usually don't have a word to say to me other than mean things. They girls looked at each other and that's when I say Xenovia about to say something so I tried to tune in.

She says, "We will like to make to make up for all the bad and hurtful thing we have done to you because we realized that you are close to someone who might be important to us." "We did not mean for all the bad thing it's just that we wanted to keep up a reputation and we now realized that the person we might become on with is not really into reputations."

'Now wait a minute what the hell am I hearing her' I thought. 'They want to make good with me because I am close to someone they might become one with.' I looked at them like they had grown two head and the looked at me like why am I not saying anything.

I turned to the mirror and looked at my reflection and then looked at them and realized it seems like they really want to fix this but how do I feel about this. It is not something I could just forget about I mean yes it was bullying and it was not as bad as others may have it but it was bad for me that I almost couldn't live anymore because of these negative things and feelings in my life.

Let me tell you about everything that has been happening to me since I came to this school before I tell them my answer.

Freshman year (Emily POV)

       I just came in to this school which my parents heard is the best school in Green-ridge Heights. Name of this luxurious school is Water High Academy. My parents and I moved here because my dad got a job here and well they wanted a new start.

We moved here in the summer which gave me a lot of time to get to know this place. I am thirteen years of age and I like meeting new people and doing something's but this place felt a little weirder than usual, I constantly felt like something is watching me from all direction.

       As my parents and I get situated in the house we got I looked outside the window and saw a small wolf looking at me, that freaked me out so I decided to go back to unpacking. There are a couple more weeks before school start and high school is a tough place to have to start over.

For me I look like a real nerd and I do fit the nerd stereotype with what I like to do which is reading, studying, playing game, watching documentaries, cartoons and anime and many other stuff. I am not really an outdoors person but I try to be for my parents sake.