Chapter 1

Tzuyu's POV

"I like you Tzuyu-ssi! Please go out with me!" a skinny looking boy who looked no older than 15 years old said. He was wearing his uniform shabbily and looked like he just rolled out of bed judging by how his hair looked like a bird's nest. He was holding out a rose in front of me with his head facing downwards, probably too afraid to look at me.

"Sorry, I don't date," I said with a monotonous voice, causing the boy to run away after receiving my rejection towards his advances. I would feel sorry for him but he should know better than to confess to me.

"Damn! It's the start of the school year and you received another confession barely 10 minutes since you stepped into school! He's the 300th person you rejected in our high school! Congrats on reaching that milestone" Chaeyoung exclaimed with a teasing grin on her face.

"Have you seriously been keeping track of the number of people who have confessed to me? Besides, you know I don't date," I said while I carried on walking towards our class.

"Hey! Wait up!!" Chaeyoung said, trying to catch up with me.

"Screw you and your long legs Tzu!" Chaeyoung panted while trying to catch her breath.

"Just grow taller, it's not that hard," I said which made Chaeyoung roll her eyes at me.

"Yes, I've been keeping track. Anyways you should give dating a shot Tzu! It's our senior year! Live a little!"

"Relationships are a waste of money, time and effort, why should I waste such valuable assets on pests?" I said while opening the door to our classroom.

"I won't be able to change your mind won't I," Chaeyoung sighed while we walked towards our designated seats.

"No you won't, so give it up Chae, I'm planning on being single and not mingling forever"

"We'll see Tzu, someone's gonna walk through that door and sweep your feet off the floor any second now," Chaeyoung said just as the bell rang, signalling the start of the first period rang.

True enough, the door to the classroom opened as a stunning woman walked in. She exuded an air of grace but at the same time, a sense of authority as if to say that she was in charge. She had a milky white complexion that complimented her hazelnut brown hair that was curled slightly at the ends, she was fitted with a white ruffled blouse with light blue dress pants and beige heels. Such an outfit would have looked funny on others but it seemed to fit her like a glove and instead highlighted the luscious curves that were hidden beneath the thin layer of fabric that she wore.

That was how everyone present in class saw it, all except for Tzuyu who looked at the new addition in their classroom in boredom.

The lady, holding a laptop and clipboard in hand started to walk towards the teacher's table while everyone in the room stared at her in awe, and as always, Tzuyu wasn't bothered by her presence and had started playing with her pencils while waiting for the lady to say something. Once the lady had placed her items on the table, she walked to the front of the class and cleared her throat, in preparation to speak.

"Good morning class! My name is Minatozaki Sana but you can call me Ms Minatozaki and I will be your new homeroom teacher!" She said in an enthusiastic tone.

All the students in the class started to clap and greet her, welcoming her to their class, and as always Tzuyu just clapped unenthusiastically while displaying her signature poker face.

"I was just joking when I said that someone was gonna sweep you off your feet any second now but have you seen her? She's so pretty Tzu! Did you see how she managed to exude elegance and authority at the same time? I would have fallen for her if she was a student! She's absolutely breathtaking!!" Chaeyoung said enthusiastically, still clapping loudly while nudging my shoulder with her shoulder as if she wanted me to agree with her.