Chapter 10

Sana's POV

She's driving me crazy!

What was she thinking! Trying to add hydrogen peroxide to sulfuric acid?

I wouldn't be surprised if I went mad because of her, she's been a troublemaker ever since the first day I stepped into school, getting into trouble ever so often.

I think I should have added a 'warning, danger if near' sign on her, she always seemed to get into trouble one way or another.

Was she rebelling against me or was this purely a coincidence? That girl is going to be the death of me, literally, if I didn't manage to throw that unnecessarily heavy textbook. I never understood why the publishers of the textbook couldn't just cut the textbooks in half and sell them separately, it would be much lighter to carry and less tiring to lug around for the students.

Thank god that Momo always dragged me to the field nearby her house to help her with her baseball practices back in high school, even though it was mainly me trying to throw fast, curve balls that were to Momo's standard and Momo batting them to the moon, never to be seen again.

Momo was well known as the nation's best high school batter back in high school, hitting consecutive home runs in a row, she was highly sought after by professional leagues but she shockingly chose to give up on a promising baseball career and become a gym class teacher instead. No one had expected her sudden change in career, not even Mina and I who knew Momo like the back of our hands.

I'm surprised that I still had it in me to accurately throw the textbook that was much heavier and shaped very differently than a baseball ball to hit the dropper out of her hand, even though the last time I had to use my baseball throwing technique was around 10 years ago.

Momo would be proud.

It was now 3:30 pm, the school day had ended 30 minutes ago. I was currently making my way to the chemistry laboratory to check on my favourite troublemaker, note my sarcasm, and Chaeyoung.

I didn't have the chance to ask for the details back then when the accident had happened due to time constraints but since I had free time to spare now, I was going to get to the bottom of this and get answers to my questions.

Upon reaching the level where the chemistry laboratory was located, I could hear soft chattering coming from the chemistry laboratory even though it was located at the end of the hallway.

As I was walking towards the laboratory, the once soft chattering became louder and clearer. I could tell that the one chatting away was Chaeyoung but I didn't hear Tzuyu's voice, which was odd. Didn't I instruct them both to clean the laboratory together after school?

Did Tzuyu push all the work to Chaeyoung and just leave by herself?

How could she do that to her?

I opened the door to the laboratory, expecting to see only Chaeyoung but was shocked to come face to face, or rather face to chest with somebody standing in front of me.

This person was taller than me so all I could see was the top part of this person's torso and neck, which caused me to stagger back from the close proximity and fall flat on my butt, the papers in my hands scattering on the floor as my hands braced themselves from the fall.

I looked up to see Tzuyu holding a broom, giving me a blank look. I was expecting her to offer her hand to help me up but she just sighed and muttered something under her breath before walking away to sweep another part of the laboratory.

"Ms Minatozaki! Are you alright?" Chaeyoung said as she rushed towards my direction to come to my aid while I was still sitting on the floor, stunned that Tzuyu didn't show a single sign of concern.