Chapter 12

Sana's POV

"I heard that a famous soloist is in our school! What do you think he's doing here?" I heard someone loudly squeal from outside of the classroom.

This caught the attention of everyone in the class, including me. There was no mention of a special guest scheduled to make an appearance in school today, was this a last-minute schedule that the headteacher forgot to mention during the morning meeting today?

Thinking nothing of it, I shrugged off any lingering thoughts I had about the commotion outside and told my class to focus back on the lesson and pay no mind to the commotion ongoing outside.

"So class, the diagram I have drawn on the whiteboa-" I started to say but was rudely interrupted by another loud squeal.

"My friend just sent me a photo of him outside of her classroom! I can't believe that BamBam is here, in our school!" I heard another voice squeal from outside the classroom. I paid the comment no heed until I realised something.

Why did his name sound so familiar?

Shit.

The marker in my hand fell onto the ground with my eyes widening in realisation of why that name was so familiar.

I could see my students looking at me worriedly, they were probably wondering why I looked like I had just seen a ghost.

Why was he here?

How did he even get into the school building?

A thousand questions were running through my head with no answers to them.

Shit, shit, SHIT.

I won't allow him to manipulate her again, once was more than enough, there was no way there was a second time happening, at least, not under my watch.

I dashed out of that classroom in an instant, nearly head-butting into the door on the way out of the classroom. I ran around the whole floor in my heels which were digging into my skin, opening every door I could see in sight, surprising the students and teachers in the classrooms with my abrupt opening of the door before taking a quick glance around, followed by me slamming the door without a word and running off to check the next classroom.

By the time 5 minutes had passed, I had searched through the entire second floor in record time but still found no traces of Mina or that sorry excuse of a human. When I first arrived at this school, I was elated to find out this school was huge and that there were many different facilities for students and teachers to use during their free time, but now, I hated how big this school was and these heels that were killing my feet.

I hastily kicked off my heels to a side before I ran up the flight of stairs to the third floor and continued with my search, running into classrooms and looking around for any sight of Mina or that prick.

Coincidentally, I saw a student who was clutching a poster close to her chest, as I was passing her, I realised that it was a signed poster of that jerk.

I immediately turned around and approached the student.

"Hey student, do you perhaps know where the royal scumbag is right now?" I asked in as friendly of a voice as I could muster even though I was seething with rage and wanted to kill that asshole right now.

"Huh?" She said with a confused look.

"I mean do you know where the guy in your poster is now?" There was no way I was going to dirty my mouth by saying his name.

"Oh, he's on the fourth floor, classroom 4B. Are you a fa--" She started to say before I cut her off.

"Thank you, student," I said as I ran off without letting her finish her sentence. If she was going to ask me if I was a fan of him, I was not going hesitate to spit out all the profanities and vulgarities known to mankind on what a douchebag he was.