'To The Reader'

Dear Reader,

There are possibilities regarding many different kinds of occurrences to happen without one's prior acknowledgement. The sudden enticement one feels when stumbled upon an unknown area or during when your fate crosses itself to the near maximum; you feel anxious.

And to behead that damned 'anxiety', people like you and me, read webtoons.

Correct me if I am wrong, kay?

Most of us enjoy those 'Oh my~ I got transmigrated into my favorite webtoon, kyaa~!' Even this author does, ahem! Reality is often harsh that's why we all try to escape that brutal tsunami like reality through something which is not mentally exhausting or physically tiring...for example- lying down on the bed with your beloved...While doing absolutely nothing...

I am talking about our beloved Mobile, ofc...what did you think? Hmmm ? Lmfao as if we singles are gonna be that passionate in real relationship after looking at those hot MLs and 2nd MLs Hohohoho~! (And Daddys too ;))

Anyway, damn I am going off-track always...tch....(in Levi's voice)...again...!

What would've happened if, YOU get transmigrated into the modern contemporary world of the webtoon "I Love Yoo" by Quimchee?

Bwahahaahaha...just joking, kid....as if that's gonna happen! Ahahah...

"....."

You came here for some good lil thing, and the author goes crazy here...is what you must think right?

Boom!! Sorry to burst in your bubble but this 'transmigrate' sheet is never gonna happen in your life UNLESS, you want to wait till you die alone and single like me, kekw. Joking~

Many of you must be in happy relationships, aww~ lookie there who is blushing...

Btw, m not counting those singles who are mentally dating and married with the hot characters and Daddys and Mommys...Sorry guys...reality really fcked you hard right? Haahahahhaahahahaah...

Same....TT

Well, one should always get to know who tf is writing the story first, the author, and that's what m doing, specifically.

I am letting you guys know me :))

Alert: Those who wanna skip can skip, but there maybe or may not be some intro to the story your dearest crack head of an author may introduce while doing some chitchat, so it's your choice :))

First of all, thanks for stumbling onto this story? And one more thing this author is hella one inconsistent bish you have ever met, so don't fill yourself with hopes that "oh my! They are so consistent with their releases..!" Not saying, I won't be that focused, but the thing is, sometimes you don't get the energy and motivation to actually open up your laptop and write something, if I do, then all m gnna do is stare at the empty workspace with the cursor blinking for the whole day having no work done. Concluding, don't stab me with "When's the update...!"

The story will have some cracky memoirs? Sike! I dunno. Lmao yall have to find it yourselves.

I am not specifying, who the ML will be in the story cuz, thts your damn job to interpret it, meaning, time will tell baby~

Mostly drama. Romance comes 2nd in line to the throne. So don't be like "AHHHHH, NO ROMANCE YET???!!"

As quite an eccentric piece of work I am, the character might just well off be written like me; yn but the only difference is that they carry the crack head genes of the author.

So whoever is getting annoyed with me right now, may not like the inserted character here in the book. Not everyone has a good choice, ryt?

Also, sweet darlings, this IS an I Love Yoo x Reader sheet...don't you worry guys, this alien has got your back. I definitely won't be following the lengthy but tasteful storyline. Some part of the original might get followed here, who knows, let's see.

Even I wanna know if m gnna end up dropping the book or not.

If possible, since m really a lazy dork, I might add similar picture of facial expression of the readers, in the story, ahahahha! It should add essence to the story, at least that's what I would like to think...

I'll safely deliver the MC list after this chitty chatty....

There might be some longggg chapters or maybe very short chapters, yknow, lazy people will relate to me.

Anyway enough of this...I hope you can get a brief ghostly figure in your head to how this inserted character maybe like. I'll try to not disappoint you and me, myself of course.

Well then, the only one who has completed the damn long chit chat session tea party is wholeheartedly requested for their presence by this author for the commemoration of this BOOK.

I hope this Author will hook you up with this sheet m about to write. See ya around~!

Regards,

Scar (Author)