jazz-ey

"Omg hello~!"

I barged in the conference room which consisted of the oldie and Rita. Bitch just dropped his file on the ground after seeing me.

"Could you not be so rude, dear brother hehe."

Rita bit his lip to form a crooked smile. He is stupid.

"Miss Kanzaki?"

Oldie looked at me with baffled eyes. He basically had a [WHY ARE U HERE?] pasted on his face.

First and foremost. Why am I here?

Obviously cause, Yeong-gi needs to be here. Where I am, there he is. He needs to participate to the company matters more. For the sake of future. Plus. Rita is stupid (he is actually good at business).

"Well," Jayce started to speak after glancing at Yeong-gi who was a teeny-tiny bit uncomfortable (he was very uncomfortable), "Miss Kanzaki will be foreseeing the negotiation." He admitted defeatedly.

"Rosy...?"

I looked at Rita with a pleading face, "Nii chan~"

"EW GROSS SHUTTAP!"

Yep. Definitely works on him. He mumbled smth (he was cursing at me). I coughed slightly and asked them to proceed with the 'talks'. I called yeong-gi over my side and told him to sit.

"You can learn a thing or two from my stupid brother yknow?" I whispered to him. Yeong-gi looked nervous but nodded his head a little.

ADORABLE

ADORABLE

ADORABLE

ADORABLE

ADORABLE

ADORABLE

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TURN CRAZIER?

Anyways. 

Both were talking about business shit and I was here trying to not fall asleep. Though Yeong-gi was being attentive so I made sure I didn't drool in front of their hardworking asses.

I gasped as I interrupted them, "Hey oldie!"

"Can you not call me-"

"Who proposed the idea of doing a collab with us?"

Bro thinks if he just asks me to not call him OLDIE, I'll not call him that. I hope that thought perishes from his mind. Heh!

I saw a sudden shift in his expression as if he didn't expect me to intrude on the matter since that time in the restaurant.

Oh, btw yes. Mom and Dad had called me over 56 times to ask me what was going on between me and this OLDIE (Fuck those waiters and everyone who worked in our restaurant) like bro- he is an OLDIE. Anyways guess what I said?

"As the youngest daughter of my esteemed dining line, I just made one of the directors taste the tip of the iceberg we offer~!"

And. They actually bought tht.

"...The group of directors decided-"

"Who amongst the group of directors?"

I bore my gaze on him till I got the answer. Whoever it was, thanks to them I could look after Yeong-gi in the company too now ;)

"C'mon Rozica, I am sure he cannot reveal that information."

Rita said in understanding as he got up while initiating a handshake to finalise the deal. Basically, Kanzaki's gonna extend overseas like Japan where Hiraharas have a great amount of influence and help us gain global popularity in exchange for- Drop some money dropping out my money. mutual interests align!