bro is handsome tho

I rushed into his room, still not finding any traces of the redhead.

Where are you?

Where are you!

Where are you!?

I ran as I couldn't find him anywhere in the house. I searched my pockets for the mobile to call him.

No response.

I felt a tap on the shoulders and turned to see Grandma.

"AH-"

"Darling, you should go and freshen up." She chuckled, "Nol's out for a run, he'll be back soon."

The weight of my shoulders drowned as I nodded to her words and went for the washroom.

'Does he always go for a run?'

*

The water droplets fell over like a downpour. My head felt light as I got refreshed. I dried myself and changed into new clothes, because obviously.

His clothes.

'This reminds me of the time when Shin-ae wore that Oldie's clothes...ew.'

Hm, his clothes smell so good. 

I am a pervert for this. fuck.

I went into my room and met with the redhead.

"oh..." He gasped a lil.

"what...?" An automated response escaped my lips, my eyes looking at him.

"Oh nothing, you... look like a child..." he said with a straight face.

💢

"What!?" I exclaimed.

I am deadass older than him if we go by my age before transmigration!!!

"Oh, no just...you look like a miniature goblin, pfft-" He chuckled as he told me about it.

:)) is murder legal~?

"It ain't my fault you are built like a giant smh", I retorted.

He chuckled, "Is that so?"

...

...

...

"Yeong-gi."

"Yea?"

He looked me straight in the eye.

"You have serious attachment issues, mate."

"...eh?"

I went to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Would you believe me if I said that I know some things about you, which others don't?"

He broke into a laugh, "Hah! Is our Rozica a hacker now?"

I didn't reply and continued to look straight at him.

"..uh...Roz?"

"I am not kidding."

"What do you know?"

"You are..." I chuckle and broke into a laughter, "So serious lmao!"

"Bro-"

I suppose I shouldn't let everything out now.

"See all I am saying is that, whether it's your cousin Hansuke or that Kousuke- I, no, WE all will always choose YOU over them." I smiled, "So don't you worry. Our relationship will never change no matter what happens, or how things end up to be. I know your brain cannot really understand the depth of our words and you will always be anxious to let yourself be vulnerable in front of us, but all I wanna say is that I am glad that I met you. Thanks, Yeong-gi for being here."