birth of a new ship!

'I wonder what should I wear today?'  My mind drifted out of this boring lecture as I looked at the trees outside while spinning the pen with my fingers.

"Kanzaki!"

A sudden call made me hop on to reality.

'Shit, it's just the teacher calling me-'

"Care to explain how we can solve this particular problem?" She demanded with a cold gaze.

Guess what?

m fucked!

NOT!

"In this problem of integration, we can definitely solve it, by adding and subtracting log2 on the LHS and RHS of the eqn." I answered ever so calmly, getting the awe of the redhead sitting beside me.

"Pfft-" He chuckled from behind the scenes as my side glance at him returned to the dejected face of the teacher in front of me.

'LOL, thought she can upper hand me here! never underestimate a former university hustler!'

I internally laughed the shit outta me.

I leaned onto his desk as he sat on my desk.

I wonder if I should let him know that I am gonna go out with his brother...

0-0

!??

eh?

GO OUT!?

NONONO-

a sudden wave of cherry red crawled up my face as I flapped my hands in front of my face.

'NONONO I am just paying him back ahahah that's it!' I straightened my thoughts.

"What's up?" he asked me as he played with his fingers.

I looked at him with 'momo' eyes as he shifted back to my gaze.

"You okay?" He asked.

"EH? yea I am- LOL" I still flapped my hands and my gaze pierced him.

"Looks like not."

"I am though."

"Ain't buying it."

"I really am."

"Oh~?"

"AH, SHIT TODAY I AM GOING OUT WITH YOUR BROTHER!" I screamed.

I could feel his body turn into stone; whoosh away and his ears bleed.

I looked at the other people who were near and motioned them to continue to do their work.

"W-What?" He scrammed through the short distance we were in and brought his face close to mine with his sussy eyes.

"Well it is a long story but yea I have to pay him back bout something so I am gonna treat him to a dinner," I said with a don't-wanna-smile-but-still-smiling face.

"What's that 'something'?"

"Well, nothing much!" I brushed him off my face as I grabbed his muscular arms.

Oh~

"But I can assure you that nothing is going wrong or will go wrong. Trust me?" I gave out a worried smile.

He looked down at my feet as he looked at me back, "I don't know I am just worried. That guy-" He clenched his fists.

I hushed him as I patted his head, "Trust me, you know my self-defense power right?" I showed him a toothy smile.