enuf shits for today-!

[ Your Pov ]

'I really like your body, I really like your body, I really wanna get naughty, I think you're such a hottie, slow dancin in the party, oh yea! spray me the money~'

"Why the fck m I thinkin of this?" I mentally cried as I looked around and my gaze fell upon this disgOrstIng shEeT pile of clothes. Washing was literally the second rated job; I hated the most.

[scar: You are lazy that's all.]

Shut tf up. you damned watever potato you are.

[scar: maybe I should just kill you off sweetie. <33]

...arseho-

Ring.

I picked up the call and was greeted by our lovely Shin-Ae's voice, "Sup Shin-Ae?" I asked heartily.

"Well, Roz I need you to do me a favor, please." Her voice filled with urgency, thus I answered with an 'Okay~'

We were to meet in front of the Mc Donalds. MC DONALDS OF I LOVE YOO.

TT

'Doesnt that mean it's literally beside that oldie's office?'

I scrunched my brows thinking of a 'Ew.'

Perhaps, oh shit- It's that 'Finding job' arc isn't it? TT

Went near the wardrobe and picked out the most groggy wear in the world; though the most comfortable.

An oversized black tee tucked in the front inside hotpants. My hair is a high pony because I don't know any more hairstyle.

LOL. Joking.

Unless I am not. teehee!

Anyway, I went to the discussed place and saw Shin-Ae obviously, sweating and murmuring something by herself while reaching her hands out as a form of handshake.

ಠ_ʖಠ

'Whats she doin-?'

I 'boo'ed her from the back and I definitely could see her soul escape from her body. Thanks to her saying something I understood she was alive.

"OMG-!" she turned back hastily, "You scared the crap Outta me."

I formed my lips in a 'o' shape as my eyes filled with fake bewilderment, "Wow, so you did know what I wanted to do. lmfao."

Shin-Ae: ಠ ل͟ ಠ

Gosh, why, isn't she the funniest!

"Alright, alright, I ll stop joking-" I moved my arms on the side as a 'I give up' with a smirk on my faceu, "-So what we doing today?"

A sigh escaped from her lips.

"I really am in need of money right now. You know I can't actually depend on pops all the time. He is-" Her expression hardened.

Yea. She was in need of financial stability at this point. Her single parent- her father was hospitalised around this time of the story.

'I hope so, that's the reason.' I internally cried as I maintained my softened expression while laying one of my palms over her shoulder as I say, "How about you work with my family?"

Rozica was from a well-to-do-family after all. I must approach Shin-Ae using 'my' assets in this world.

'But would there be any vacant post available for a 17 year old?' I mentally sighed.