despair disease

Au for mine.

They're in the killing game

The 2 first killings went different as in:

Hiyoko was killed by fuyuhiko (thats how despair works)

Teru Teru was killed by akane (but he cooked food-)

The victims of the despair disease:

Hajime

Nagito

Kuroi

Who secretly caught it:

Gundam

The diseases:

Hajime has the overprotective disease

Nagito has the persona switching disease

Kuroi has the forgetful disease (he acts like MY DUDE MUICHIROOOOO)

Gundam gets the psycho disease

Lets start! Hope you enjoy!

Gundam pov

I went inside the restaurant and saw quite the odd seen, my prince yelling at the hope pest while the dark eyed fiend (if I didnt say it kuroi hitomi means dark eyes) looking at them with wonder as if he forgot their names. Anyone who forgets my princes name should burn in the flames of pandemonium! "Oh uh- h-hi tanaka kun..." My prince said looking over to me in surprise "greetings my singularity" I responded "oh a new person... Who are you?" "They've been acting like this since they got here." The mother like mortal said "How so?" "Hinata has been yelling at everyone and saying to stay away from you and him. Komeada has been having weird mood swings, he'll be really happy and excited but then he sad and gloomy, tomi seems to have forgotten everything and when we tell him our names he forgets after a minute"

'To stay away from me and him?' "GOOD MORNING!!" God. Why? Just why? "What is that?" Hitomi questioned in a monotone voice "is it here to kill us?" He questioned again "I CAN IF I WANT." Monokuma said "oh. Okay." "OH SHUT UP ALREADY!" That hope fiend yelled with anger "what are you and who are you?" Hitomi asked getting up from his chair and sitting infront of Monokuma to poke his nose "im monokuma! The principle!" "Oh" "st-" "what are you made of....? Your definitely not human... A demon perhaps?" He said putting his nails next to monokumas neck or... Whatever that is

3rd person pov

Monokuma teleported while yelling "NO HARM TO THE PRINCIPLE!!!"

(Heads up for a fact on kuroi, since I love demon slayer so much kuroi's family is made up of hashira who use all breathing techniques. He has a sword and uses his own handmade breathing technique called the spider technique but he dosent use it. At all. He brings his sword around under his jacket but he dosent even touch it! Its just there. But he's very agile and strong. So he's actually the ultimate demon slayer soon to be hashira and this is just my love for demon slayer- also he has nothing but older siblings mostly sisters LETS GO FOR THE FEMALE HASHIRA!)

And started beeping while throwing himself at him but all of a sudden he was cut in half by a katana that changed from silver to lavender "die. Demon." The black haired male mumbled as he slashed his sword "h-hey! Why is he carrying a sword around! I thought only Peko did!" Mahiru said in fear "WHY ARE YOU BRINGING A SWORD AROUND?!" nekomaru yelled while coming closer to him "another demon?" "WH-WHA?! IDIOT YOU KNOW M-" "he has the forgetful disease!" Monokuma yelled "the what disease?" Gundam said in pure confusion "this motive is called the despair disease! There are many variants and what your friends have is" he popped over to hajime and said "the over protective disease!" Then to kuroi "the forgetful disease!" Lastly nagito "and finally the persona switch disease!" "This is very easy to catch so be careful!"

"Who are you again?" Hitomi said while looking at gundam "gundam tanaka." Tanaka was in a point of confusion and just wanting to leave but his prince was there so he was staying. A few people in the room looked at him surprised since he gave no big intro. He put his sword back and walked away "lets go hang out tanaka kun!" Hinata said grabbing his hand and running off with him (into the sunset nah im joking! My w.i.p characters: that was horrible joke. YOU WOULD'VE LAUGHED AT THAT YOUR NOT EVEN FINISHED!) "HEY DON'T LEAVE ME!" Nagito cried trying to catch up with hinata and tanaka

Mikan pov

It might be bad to have them out and about if they have the despair disease.

Will be a part 2!