coffee shop

Non despair Au

Gundham is extremely obsessive

Hajime is the ultimate barista but isn't part of their class (hes in makotos)

Hajime is incredibly sweet and kind

Hajime calls people: dear, honey, sweetie, sweet pea things like that even just as friends

Gundham is literally just having a crisis. Just trust me.

"Gundham tanaka, your late again! 19th time this whole month!" Mrs yukizome said as the black haired male looked at her with a tired expression while his hand burned from the coffee cup in his hand. He sighed "I know." He walked to his seat drinking the said coffee, a slight smile painted on his face now. "Mind explaining why you've been late for 3 months in a row now?" The teacher said, hands on her hips and a angry expression. "Uh... No-" a knife stabbed his table "now." But Sonia started talking instead

"He's been going to this coffee shop everyday just to see this boy who works there." She said a smug expression spread on her face. A pink haired boy and purple eyed male moved their chairs in front of the females desk. "Go on." They said in unison "no, do not" "hmm... Maybe you should have thought of that before you threw my favorite heels down the stairs."

"WHY WERE THEY IN MY ROOM?!" "Be quiet. I wanna hear this." Hiyoko said as she turned to Sonia

"Everyday he goes this coffee shop a couple of blocks down the road and he only goes to see this boy named Hajime hinata, we went there one time on the weekend and met him. I don't know what he saw in him but he stood there for like 5 seconds and he almost dropped the coffee with how shaking his hands were and it didn't help hajime saying "I added some strawberry marshmallows for you, on the house, sweetie!" Since he heard us talking about strawberry marshmallows and how much Gundham loves them." She started laughing "he almost fainted the moment we left the coffee shop and every time we walked past he just walked in" soda stood on his chair "SIMP!" He shouted

Both him and kuroi were shouting simp at him "so your coming in late everyday to go to a coffee shop just to go see some guy?" Fuyuhiko asked and peko gave a small glance to the black haired male "ibuki thinks its love at first sight!"

The black haired boy looked annoyed and started to chug down his coffee not caring about the burning in his throat "SHUT UP! I JUST REALLY LIKE COFFEE I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THAT BARIST-" a boy with brunette hair and green eyes came in "neagi, you extremely sure you don't have any work to give into Mrs yukizome? I can give to her for you, love" "nah Im sure but thanks hinata!" The other boy left "excuse me Mrs yukizome I have some papers from Mrs. Yuri and some from my classmates!"

"Oh hinata! Thank you and thats so kind of you to do for your classmates!" "Oh thank you! I wanna help my friends anyway I can!" "You are just so sweet unlike these rotten oranges!" She turned to the class and saw Gundham was red "oh, hello tanaka-kun! I didn't know you went to hopes peak! Oh Silly me, with how special you are i can only be shocked with how amazing you are sweetheart!" The pet name didn't help the other, he swore his heart melted and the only thing he could hear was hinatas voice

"since you regularly come to shop I would love to get to know you better so how about you stop by my classes dormitories and i can make some coffee for us to talk over, hm?" He smiled sweetly as the other just nodded. His classmates swore they could see steam coming from his head "lovely! I'll see you after classes then, honey!" He said leaving and wishing everyone a good day

"You don't care about him huh?" Akane said as the other sat in his chair wobbling a little "uh... Gundham?" Mahiru and Mikan asked in unison "haha.... I love that man..." He mumbled before falling out of his chair sideways as he fainted "GUNDHAM!" The whole class shouted well except kazuichi and kuroi who shouted "SIMP!"

2 hours later

The black haired male woke up in the nurses office "what time is it?" He asked as he turned to see his classmates "uh its lunch" "kuroi its sad you can't tell the time." "Well there's no digital clock." "Bro."

"What happened?" "Uh pretty sure hajime asked you out... Or well kinda, knowing him he either IS asking you out or hes just being sweet" nekomaru said as he looked outside the nurses office only to see Hajime walking with celestial ludenberg and aoi asahina "hello gals and pal" kuroi said opening the door to greet them "oh hello!" "Greetings." "Hiya!!" The brunette peeked in to see Gundham rubbing his forehead out of pain and groaning "ah! Tanaka-kun are you alright?!" He asked walking in the room. The breeders face went red upon seeing him "i-i'm fine..." "He fainted after you left!" Hiyoko said as the breeder had the urge to kick her "huh- you fainted?! Why- I mean- how- ugh! Are you alright now?"

"Y-yes. I am" he mumbled as the brunette looked relieved "oh, how does some hot chocolate sound? A warm drink makes anyone feel better!" He said grabbing his hand and leaving to home ec room with the boy who had steam leaving his head and his face red. "Think hes gonna survive?" Kuroi asked his best friend "short answer: no. Long answer: absolutely not." "Cool"

2 months later

"Soooo.... Hows you and lover boy?" Nagito asked the boy who was drinking some coffee with a heart on the cup "hm? Why?" "Just wondering... Are you together yet?" The boy choked on the coffee "dang it that hurt..." He looked at the class who gave him who gave him hopeful stares "no." He said drinking the coffee and mikan noticed how on the bottem of the cup, Hajime wrote 'love you sweetie' "awww!" She said. Gundham raised an eyebrow at her as he finished the coffee "look at the bottom of the cup!!"

He did.

Oh boy...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- HOLY F-

Sonia covered his mouth "congratulations!" The whole class shouted as he sat there frozen. The door opened to reveal a worried Leon kuwata, makoto neagi and none other than Hajime hinata. "Everyone okay?!" Leon shouted "yeah. Sorry about that!" The teacher apologized, Hajime looked at cup on the black haired boys table, he started to giggle "I was waiting for you to notice that, dear!" He laughed as the other stared with a red face "how long?" Neagi asked as he held leons arm as Leon greeted his bros: kuroi and kazuichi.

"A month." Everyone stared at Gundham who looked shocked, flustered and like he was having a crisis. "GUNDHAM YOU LEFT THIS POOR BOY WAITING A MONTH?!" Mrs yukizome yelled "be quiet..." He mumbled hiding his face as Hajime walked over to him giving him a kiss on cheek (he moved his scarf) and a hug "um Hajime I think you killed him" as the boy fainted "GUNDHAM!"

I have another idea coming up Soooo....

Hope you enjoyed!