Page 01

Happy reading.

  A  big office is shown where everyone are just busy in their worlds . Some people are chatting then Some are talking on the phone or drinking their tea coffee and enjoying their snacks without caring about anything. Their  full on chilling is going on with laughing and  talking loudly . In all this Suddenly their attention went on the phone which started ringing on the table. One of them just jump over it and pick it up munching her biscuit.

Lady. What miss rajpoot is here. As other people heard they got panic and started cleaning everything. Some people started taking away cups and all then some started fixing papers cleaning their tables.  Whole office just filled with running shoes sounds and panic attacks they are just blubbering and doing cleaning running here and there having sweats on their foreheads. Their won't be even one person who won't seems in tension. They are behaving like devil gonna appear and gonna take their lives if they didn't clean all their mess. but One of them a person who join a day ago he got shocked to seeing their antics. Literally they are jumping like  monkey to clear their Things before few minutes those people who were chilling out and now it's feeling like a big  tsunami has appeared which sucked their breaths out.

Miss tina what you doing.   Fix these files. You know that she don't like uneven things so why are you keeping like this  kunal shout asking Tina  to fix  papers before she enters She nods and immediately  started fixing the  files with her shivering hands.

Khusal get the air freshener.  If she smelt a little thing then we gonna fucked up.

K. Got it he run toward kitchen and get the air freshener  and sprayed everywhere making it smell like Levander.

On the otherside

Receptionist who had informed  colleagues about her arrival she  swiftly got up fixing her feet  when she saw her entering in her as usual  attitude which can scare anyone . Being woman she  checked her out Tip to toe finding her a piece of art ducked up in  one piece red dress which  is fitting her body perfectly showing every curve of her. Her figure is kind of  like that  which anyone can die for. She is goddess in her own disguise.  She look magnificent in every type of look which made other person to admire her and specially her attitude and confidence which attract everyone and scare on same time.  Her one roar makes her whole office shiver. If someone doesn't do work properly then next second you will find him in the exit door  along with his things. She hates lazy and unorganised people she wants everyone to be perfect. Since she has entered in business she didn't lose a single deal. Always she get which she   Desire for and why won't she when she is Anika rajpoot the Anika rajpoot who never accept her defeat and always have gloat in everything.

Good morning mam she greet her having extra  big smile on her face  But in return she didn't  get any answer but cold glare which scared her shit out of her making her shiver in fear

Good morning mam she greet her having extra  big smile on her face  But in return she didn't get any answer but cold glare which scared her shit out of her making her shiver in fear