Page 26

Happy reading

Ssss Anika hissed as Kushal touched her wound with the cotton.

God Anika how did you this wound. It's bleeding so much

Don't worry. It's not that big she pressed her lips together suppressing her pain.

Yah I can see that it's not big at all. He says sarcastically wrapping the bandage around her hand. Meanwhile shivaay pass through there but stop seeing her sitting there that also with that guy pushing her palm in his. Anger built in him seeing them together. No matter how much she hurt him But he can't see her with someone else. He just want her only for himself not for any other man.

Baby why you stopped let's go in. Malika says resting her hand on his back gaining Anika's attention who was talking with Kushal.

Sh. Yh we should leave.

K. Where are you going. Come have seat with us

No it's ok I don't wanna be hurdle in your spare time

Don't be stupid shivaay. Come and have seat with us. We really don't have any problem with that. Isn't baby. Anika nods tucking her hair back

Chalo baby. Malika hold his hand and took him towards them

What happened Anika. Why you have bandage on your hand. Hearing Malika shivaay's eyes fell
On her hand instantly and he look at her with frown

Erm nothing. I just slipped and collided my hand with some sharp thing. She manage to answer her without looking at shivaay whose eyes are stuck on her.

K. Don't worry Malika I've bandage it. Soon it will be fine. Anika nods tucking her hair back.

That's great. By the way we are planning to get marry as we done here so I was thinking why you both don't join us. She smirk looking at anika whose eyes fell on shivaay who is already looking at her.

Erm I'm sorry I can't come. I've already loads of meetings piled up which are pending till now because of this wedding but as I'll leave I've to attend them so I can't come.

If you could come then we will be happy. Isn't baby. Shivaay says pulling Malika closer resting his hand on her waist

I'm sure you would be but I can't because of my busy schedule. I hope you will understand

It's ok don't be sad. You can come and meet us later. Malika says squeezing her hand. Anika nods giving her small smile.

Erm Kushal I'm going in my room for rest. So please don't let anyone disturb me.

Don't worry sweetheart I won't let. You go and take rest. Anika shakes her head and left from there avoiding further conversations with them as she knows if she set there more then they gonna talk more which will hurt her heart so better she leaves.

Shivaay look at her retreating figure and went in thoughts without paying head to malika and Kushal who are talking with each other.

On the other side

Anika close the door of her room and about to head towards the washroom when suddenly someone come from behind and pushed her making her stumble which caused her hit her head with wall directly. Before she react that person hold her hair in fist and hit her head two more times making her eyes blur. Her whole around started revolving she is not able to keep her eyes open

Who who are .... you she manage to say it to him looking him with drowsy eyes holding her head but before she says more he pulled the knife out and directly thrust in her stomach making her scream.