Page 21

Happy reading

Mature first part 🚥⛔️

In room

Anika is Trying to pull her skirt up but not able to do it  making her annoy.

God this skirt why it's not going up.   She huffs trying tor  pull it up but it still stuck on place without moving a bit.

Haven't you get ready yet. Shivaay speak coming out from the washroom but stopped seeing her standing in her see through thongs trying to pull up her skirt which is  stuck on her thighs. He lick his lips and move towards her with slow steps.

Why you always make hard for me to control myself ha. She bite her lips when his hand  travel down pushing it in her thong

Shivaay what you doing we are getting late for party. 

Now we will definitely get late saying this he started pampering kisses on her neck still sticking his hand in her thong running finger on her clit. 

Aaaa shivaay she immediately turns and kissed his lips wrapping his arms around his neck. Shivaay smile and kept his hands on her ass cheeks making her moan in kiss

Mmm she moan when he slap her ass leaving his hand print on on her soft skin. Anika broke the kiss and bend down sitting on her legs.

What you doing. He says keeping hand on her head. 

Anika smirk and started opening his pant making him smile.  In no time his cock sprung out hitting her face. Anika lick her lips seeing the size of it having desires in her heart.

Did you like what you saw. Anika nods and hold in her soft palm making him groan  little.

It's so big she pulled out her tongue and give him proper lick   Making him close his eyes. She slowly massage it and  suck it holding in her fist.

Aaaa he moans holding her hair in his hand . Anika smile and take the lolly pop in her mouth swirling her tongue around it.  Shivaay throw his head back side and started slowly thrusting in her mouth still  holding her hair.  Anika gag with his every move and started sucking it faster coating his  dick with saliva which started dripping from her mouth travelling on her boobs.

Faster baby faster he fuck her mouth properly resting his both hands on her face.

I'm going to come baby I'm going to come hearing him she remove her Mouth and lick his balls making hard for him to control himself in no time  he jitter  and  cum straight away closing his eyes.  Seeing him relaxing Anika got up and kissed his lips  resting his hand on her waist

You are the best In everything he says pulling her closer. 

I know that she wink and kissed his lips again....

After an hour

Shivaay slide hand around her waist as they get out of the car. Seeing them together all media gathered around them and started asking them numerous questions but  seeing Anika non interested in it shivaay just  ignored all of them and went inside with his lady love.

Mr oberoi the host of the party mr Rana come towards them and welcome them personally having brightest smile

I'm so happy to have you here mr oberoi.  Now our party will got more bright because of you. Shivaay smiles and shake hands with him