Page 18

Happy reading

In malhotra mansion

Don't worry my child I've gave her proper slap for her mistake. She will remember it for life time

Stop  thinking that she took the lesson.  She handled all this from childhood. Don't forget how you used to punish her but instead of afraiding that bitch has became more stronger.  She won't take lesson mom infect she will come more strength in her.   Just wait and watch.

Oh so you knew about it malika.  Malika and her mom got shocked finding shivay standing in the door looking at them with anger. 

Shivaay shs whispered his name widening his eyes

Yes shivaay ,,  whay you thought your mom will slap Anika and I won't come here.

Shivaay beta she was on fault that's why I did it I just

You just what ha what ??? How dare you to come in my house and slap Anika like this. How can you be so cruel Mrs malhotra.

I did it which she deserved she tried to snatch my daughter's place that's why I slapped her. If  I would had more chance then I would had killed her right there with my own hands.

She didn't do any mistake stop blaming her for everything for god sake. It's me who broke all the ties with you after knowing your true colour. Anika haven't done anything.  

You don't need To lie infront of us.  We know that how big bitch she is. Today she made you against me. Tomorrow surely she gonna leave you and will give you such a big lesson that which you won't able to forget for life time.  Did  you understand

It's between me and Anika you don't worry about it. We will take care of it. 

Baby don't do this to us. You know that how much I love you and how much you do. The way I can't live  without you can't as well so why this anger.  Let's just forget about it.  If you want I can say sorry to you but don't do this to us.  You don't love that bitch. You are just with her  because you are angry with me. But when your anger will calm down you will itself realise how big mistake you have done.

It's your assumption malika I  won't regret in future. Infect I'll be happy more than before. Atleast I won't be with a lair and cheater who left my hand when I needed the most.   You say that Anika is bad and evil but she never left my hand when I needed her. Infect she  kept  holding it that time also when I   Said her many impropriate things which I shouldn't had say to her.  Malika I'm warning you keep your family away from me and Anika. Otherwise you will see baddest side of mine. Get this straight in your head and your mums. 

Baby please don't do this shivaay don't leave me please I love you. 

But I don't malika.  I don't. Saying this he left from there leaving malika crying lungs out of her

Mom I want shivay please say him don't do this to me please. She cry hugging her mother who is feeling hell angry on Anika who caused for all this.

In Anika's office

Whole office people are walking here and there in tension busy In their work.  They are trying their best to  not do any mistake and do their work properly. After all their madam anger is on peak. She is shouting at everyone who ever is coming infront of her and showing them her wrath which they never seen before. Shivaay who enters  in there he got confused seeing all people face who are looking pale and scared. He try to stop any of them for asking anika but all see just ignoring him and passing by him holding files and their work tablets in their hands

What the hell is happening here. Kunal he stop one of her worker holding his shoulder

What's happening here. Why all are panicking