Page 11

I'm alive 😂😂😂 don't worry I didn't die yet 🌚. So here you go your update

Happy  reading

Mhmm it's so tasty. God I never had this one before but it's so good.  From now on this is my favourite take away.  Mumm he moan entering in the room well eating the  food which he ordered for himself specifically

My god it's delicious it's melting in my tongue.  Anika look  at him with corner of her eyes but as she saw him looking at her she turn her face away and again started typing on the laptop licking her dry lips.

Would you try some he jump infront of her showing the plate but she just  gave him tight smile nodding no. 

You ordered for yourself right then have it.  When I'll feel hungry I'll order for myself.  She says getting up from the bed marching towards the dressing table. 

But before few Minutes someone was saying she is hungry.  And now suddenly you don't wanna eat.    Why sudden change of mind. He kept the food on the table and walk towards her with slow steps having smug smile.

I was just  testing you but I guess you got fail really bad. Otherwise i wasn't feeling to eat anything she shrug her  shoulder giving him  a annoying look . 

Oh really he move closer to her and kept his hands on her stomach  making her hit her back with his hard chest taking her in back hug.

You like to test me or not you he slide her hair aside and dipped his face in her neck sucking her soft skin little.   Anika grasp  with sudden contact of his lips on her skin. She excel  breath and closed her eyes clutching her mini dress in her fist

Tell me what you wanna eat I'll order for you whatever you will say.  He whispered lifting up the strap   of her dress which is barely holding her dress to fell down.

What are you doing shivaay   She mumbled  biting her lips in  heat of tension. 

Nothing he take long breath and run his nose on her cheek making her   Jelly on her legs not able to handle herself standing. . 

Your smell is so delicious.  He lift up his one of hand and run his fingers on her chin massaging it little. 

Goddd moan erupted from her mouth  feeling his touch on her face and  stomach.  He smirk seeing his affect on her. She literally turned fragile in his arms.

You can't resist my touch or not you. As these words slipped from his mouth she pushed him and stood in distance looking down in shame.

I'm I'm sorry I'm sorry.   Saying this she just immediately left the room stumbling around without  paying head to his calls from behind

Ani ani he calls her but she already  stormed away from there.  Seeing her going like this he giggle and run his  fingers in his hair looking on same way from where she went. 

Outside

Anika set  in the  corner of garden and hugged her knees closing her eyes

No no no no no I can't do this.  I I can't fell weak. What the fuck I'm doing here how can I just got melted in his arms.it's  wrong. It's freaking wrong.  (Stutter )I can't disobey my rules. I can't lose my heart to someone when I know that love is not meant for me.i can't fell weak. No no no I've to stop it I've to bloody stop it She sobs having shaking hands  in fear to fell for him which she really don't want it. She don't wanna love someone. Her experience in loving someone is so bad. She won't do it she has to stop it. She has to stay away from him as much as she could. That's only right thing she can do. Yes that's only good she sniffs and got up shrugging her clothes having red eyes. She has determined that she won't let him play with her feelings. She will Make sure that She will be strong like stone infront of him whom he won't able to break. The way he didn't have anything with her now as well he shouldn't  have. He is nothing but a pawn whom she wanna use to bring them on road nothing else. So she will maintain a good gap between them. No more feelings should erupt in her for him. She is not made for love it's always leave her heart broke if she get attach with someone and in his matter she won't let her feel weak. She will make sure that she remain strong and never let herself cry for someone useless person.