Page 05

Happy reading

As shivaay saw her. His all anger and malika's tears run through from his eyes. He got up swiftly and pushed her holding her arms making her hit door knob in back. Stung pain run through her body making her close her eyes tightly feeling dizzy and why won't it when it directly hit her back bone making her head spin because of such a sharp pain

Shiv. What you got by doing this ha. Since you entered in my life just making my life miserable nothing else . I thought you will stop all this drama when I'll do marriage ritual lakin tum itni besharam ho ka didn't even winch before doing it. I had dreamed all the things with the malika my girlfriend. I thought I'll get settle with her and will lead a happy life but you curse cAme over me. I did really big mistake to take that deal if I won't had then today I won't had been facing all this.not only but malika as well. Because of you she is crying every day. Today she saw that thing which she never imagined in her life but you made her see it. How bad and cruel you are. Such an evil woman who doesn't care about anyone's feelings or anything. You shattered my all dreams in second. Since you have came I've not sleep for a bit. I'm just so restless and frustrated. But why would you care when you are a selfish woman who just think about herself. That's why no one loves you not even your parents. Because of your this behaviour even they didn't disclose about your existence. But I'm sure it's not their mistake either you are the one who did something which made them hate you Otherwise no parents treat their kid like this. Such an witch you are anika. I'm just praying when you will leave my life and I'll get sigh of relief. He spit out everything whatever coming in his mouth without knowing how bad impact gonna leave on her heart. But why would he care when he hates her to the core. Right now he is considering her baddest thing which happened to him. He is cursing her every second to come in his life without knowing Maybe god has something stored for him which will be best for him.

Ani. Ho gaya. Or something left to say to me. No no it's ok spill it out. I don't mind to hear it. Just say it. I'm here. Go on. She gave him smile affectlessly making him shock.

Shiv. How shameless you are woman. If I would had been on your place then by now I would had leave far away from here but look at you. You are still standing here Without feeling anything. How pathetic.

Ani. Thank you so much for giving me so much Names. I really liked them. I'll remember them forever. Now if your anger got finished then can I go washroom I'm really tired and wanna take bath. She try to go but he again pushed her back making her cry in pain as knob touch her wound which turned blue by now. She set on the floor not able to stand on her knees keeping hand on her back. Shivaay who was angry by now his eyes turned into worried when he saw her back which is blue in middle of back leaving a big spot over there.

Shiv. Ya ya Kaya huva. He managed to speak looking at her. But she didn't answer and just hanging her head down closing her eyes tightly...

Shiv. An Anika as he realised he is the reason of all this he set near her and try to touch her back but she didn't let him and moved back looking at him sternly

Ani. I I can take care of myself. Thank you so much for this. She kept hand on the door and got up stumbling. He try to hold her but she just show him hand and went inside the washroom before he says her Something.

Shiv. You die or Alive I don't fuckin care. Go get in the hell he twist his mouth and left from there banging the door brbunf.

After sometime

All are doing breakfast when Anika comes there talking with someone on the phone all ready to go in office.