Page 29

Happy reading.

What did you say she stammers looking at him with wide eyes.

Which you heard.  Now be a good girl and have this. Saying this he  started feeding her taking advantage of her  still In daze of his words. After making sure her stomach has been filled he wipe her face and made her eat her medicine.

Take rest yeh. He hold her and made her lay down.

Why are you doing this. She spoke in drowsy state.

For you for us. He peck her forehead and caresses her hair fill she didn't fell sleep. As he understood that she slept he covered her properly and left from there carrying the crockery.

Like this few days passed and Anika's wound started healing little bit. As she felt it's fine she attempt to get up but shivaay didn't let her. He is not letting her move even for second. 24/7 he is giving her bed rest. Even though he take her washroom itself as well. He is going on doctor instructions fully and making sure that she don't get hurt at all. Anika has been Fed up with his extra care. She wanna go out have fresh air and resume her work but this guy is just getitng over protective on her and not letting her move which is cringing her a lot.

Right now Anika is sitting on the room working on the laptop when shivaay enters there. As he saw her working he glares her and immediately snatch the laptop making her shock.

How many times  I've told you to not do work then why the hell you are doing.

Shivaay I just had some work to finish. That's why I asked my assistant To get me

Just shut up Anika. Have you seen your condition. Your wound is still fresh. Doctor specifically asked you to do bed rest but look at you. You are not caring about you even bit and just unnecessarily working stressing your wound

But shivaay I

I'm not listening anything Anika. You are not gonna do work and that's final. If there is something then I'm here to solve it. You won't do anything

Shivaya I think you are over exaggerating.

I'm not over exaggeration Anika. I'm just thinking about you

And why are you thinking about me shivaay I don't think so we share any relationship. Your fiancé is malika for god sake. Go and show her your care. Not me who is nothing but a girl who tried to ruin your life. She says rudely gritting her teeth.

You are still thinking you don't have relationship with me.

Yes I think so ... and why won't i when I had seen with my own eyes how you declared her your fiancee shivaay look at her angrily and took place beside her

I did it because I wanted to make you jealous. Otherwise I didn't have any other attention.

Yh right I'm sure for making me more jealous you won't had stop yourself to marry her even.

You have problem that I've done engagement with her??

Yes I've. She twist her mouth turning her face away.

Fine then I guess I've to show you which girl I've chosen for me to Marry

Matlb she got confused hearing him shivaay didn't answer and pulled the box from his pocket

I had thought that I would do proper engagement with you having many guests but madam is getting too much restless. So let's do it here. Saying this he hold her hand and pushed the ring in her finger making her shock

What ... what you did. She widen her eyes seeing ring in her finger.

From now on you are my fiancé. Saying this he kept hand on her head and took her lips in deep kiss making her shock hell out of her.