Page 23

Happy reading.

Anika mam someone knock on the door gaining her  attention. 

What happened Elena . Is there any problem. 

Mam  I've got mail of mr oberoi again.  She says fidgeting with her fingers.

Delete it. 

But mam it's six months and

I don't care.  Just  delete it. And moreover I had told you to block him. Then why didn't you do it.

Mam I do. But everytime he connect  with different mails.  Anika look at him  and sighs rubbing her forehead.

Ok fine delete it and make sure to not get again.

Ok mam she nods and about to go but again stopped making her confused

Now what do you want

Mam your business partner mr Jain is getting marry and he specifically sent invitation to you. 

Oh  when is marriage

Mam in five days.

Ok book ticket for me. I'll go. 

Yes mam she obey her order and left  from there  leaving her alone. hearing about marriage Anika hold her head and went in thoughts. They also were planning about wedding. She was ready to give him chance. She thought now it will be fine everything. But again that happen which she always afraid of he ditched her for her sister. He was revenging on her for being coming in his life. She never thought that shivaay whom she considered trust able first time he distrusted her and broke her heart again which was in mending process till now.

I hate you for making me feel so angry on my own shivaay. You didn't do right thing with me. You didn't. She says resting her fists on her lips.

On the other side.

Shivaay pinky comes in his office making him confused

Mom you here.

When are you getting marry to malika. Even Rahul Jain your friend is getting marry this week.

Mom I don't think so this thing will force me to marry he chuckle closing the laptop

Shivaay it's enough now. I don't want more hurdles between you and malika. Better you get marry soon

Mom I'm not ready yet. Stop forcing me.

You are doing this for that girl. Are not you.

Mom it's nothing like that he says marching towards big glass window looking down.

For how many days you will stay in her. She didn't deserve you shivaay. She played with you

Mom can you stop talking about her.

Ok i won't but Atleast get marry with malika

I'll think about it.

For how many days.

Mom I've already told you I need time. Please try to understand.   Mmm

God you are heading on my nerves now. I don't know what you gonna do with your life.

Anyways Jain family has invited us. Me and your dad can't go as we have to go your nani's house but you will go with malika

Mom I'm not going.

He is your friend shivaay so you have to go. Be ready. I'm not listening anything about it.

But mom