Page 17

Happy reading

Anika comes in room and stops seeing shivaay is sitting on the bed taping his foot on the floor in restlessness anika sighs and goes towards him with slow steps.

Anika he takes her name when she open his arms and set in his lap wrapping her arms around his waist.

Everything will be fine. She whispered kissing his forehead .

I'm here with you. She caresses his nape and peck her both cheeks.

I will never let anything happen to you. She look in his eyes and kissed his nose.

I'll always protect you in every type of hurdles . She sooth him caressing his hair and suck his lips making him smile. He hold her waist and kiss her lips properly devouring her taste.

I know that you are with me. And will always take care of me lifetime. He says caressing side of her lips making her breath uneven

You are making me your addicted Anika. Why this is happening he wonders caressing her cheek looking in her eyes

I don't know but soon I'll figure out. She run her back palm on his cheek and kissed his lips again. Shivaay bit her lips and pushed his Tongue inside her mouth making her moan. Anika run her hands on his back and smooch him hard pulling his face more.

Mmm he groan between it and move his tongue inside her mouth tasting her properly suddenly she grasp when his hand travel down and squeeze her butt cheeks making her breath uneven. He lift up her dress from Behind and pushed his hand in black thong making her arch back digging her nails in his shoulder. She lift up her ass up little and give him access to slide his finger towards her clit. He smiles and run in his finger in her warm cannel making her moan in pleasure.

So wet for me he look at her with lust filled eyes and remove her stripof dress down making her boob come out from it. Anika smirk and move closer to him holding one of it she hold his face and made him feast over it making him took nipple in his mouth. One side he he devouring her pussy down there then on another side he is sucking her nipple hard making her moan in pleasure. Suddenly she gasps as he slide his finger in her hole and started pumping in it fast.

Aaaaa aaaa She started moving her ass on it making his eyes dark more seeing her in enjoying his torture. He smirk and suck her boob properly squeezing her hard.

I'm going to drip Aaaaa she moans pushing more her  left boob and started putting kisses on her shoulder TO neck regions.anika hissed as he take her skin in his mouth leaving a dark hickey on her neck right under of ear lob. He about to remove her dress when suddenly they heard rudra's voice from outside. Anika look at him shockingly and immediately got up fixing her dress

Anika he calls her name but she just nods no and run towards the door

Bhabi mom is calling you. rudra stops her on the door entering in their room.

Oh ok that's fine she look at shivaay who smirk pushing the finger in his mouth which he had stuck in her bottom before a second.  seeing him tasting her she blush and run away from There giggling in shyness.

Rudra. bhiya why are you licking your finger. Shivaay immediately pulled his finger out and look at him shockingly

Bhiya what's wrong ???

Erm nothing it  just my finger had got little itching so I was scratching it with my teeth.

What???

Don't think too much rudra. You don't have brain. He pet his back and left from there leaving him Frown in confusion

What he was trying to say. He scabs his head being all confused