Chapter XII: The Plan

"So Niklaus has killed this Mikael guy before?" I questioned as Elijah and Kol discuss the plan with me. I looked at Kol who nodded. "Then why doesn't he just do it again?" I question.

"Nik had a lucky shot last time. Also the help of the young Salvatore gave him an opening." Elijah explained. I let out a short laugh.

"So the big almighty Hybrid can't handle little Daddy?" I mocked as Niklaus came into the room. His growl making me and Kol look at him.

"I don't need luck to kill you." Niklaus growled at me. I held my arms out in a welcoming way.

"Go ahead, Klaus. Attack me. Try to kill me. I'd love to see your attempt." I taunted him. He went to step towards me, only for Elijah to flash in front of him. His hand on his chest.

"Brother. You need to remain calm." He told his younger brother. Niklaus looked past his brother to me. Kol was holding my shoulders, keeping me from moving. "You couldn't take her anyway." Elijah added causing Niklaus to snarl and then sigh.

"Fine. So what's the plan here?" Niklaus asked as he swept Elijah's hand off of him and walked over to us. He glared at me before looking at the books in front of us. He opened one of the books, looking at it confused. "Why are the books out about Slayers? We're supposed to be finding Mikael." I sighed, taking the book from him.

"The scriptures in these books haven't be translated yet and they speak of my true purpose." I explained, placing the book down and picking up a piece of paper.

"We just need a witch to do a tracking spell with all of your blood to track Mikael. Once that's done-" Elijah started, but I interrupted him.

"Then I'll kill him. Simple as that." I told him. Niklaus scoffed.

"You think it'll be that easy? A simple slaying of my father?" He vamped towards me, grabbing me by my throat. Kol and Elijah both growled about to pull him off of me, but I put my hand up, stopping them. "Think you can just simply kill Mikael? Prove it then." I lift my legs up wrapping them around his waist and twisting slightly, making him grunt as a bone cracked. His hand loosening as I thrusted outwards, pushing him to the floor before jumping up and grabbing a chair, breaking the leg off.

"Come at me, Klaus. Let's prove how pathetic you are." I said lowly, smirking as he stood up.

"That won't kill me." He pointed out, eyes narrowed on the makeshift stake.

"I know. I'm just making a point." I told him, relaxing when I saw he wasn't going to attack me again. "Now, go get a witch to track him. Or did you want another demonstration of my skills?" Kol chuckled next to me as he placed his hand on my lower back, pulling me to stand closer to him.

"Fine." Niklaus sighed. He grabbed the paper in my hand which was a map and walked out. I looked over to Elijah as he walked out behind his tempered brother. That left Kol and I. I turned to look at him, smiling shortly.

"What's that smile for?" He questioned, turning me to him and resting his hands on my hips.

"Just- I was thinking.." I trailed off, stepping closer to him. "After all of this is done- maybe we could-" Kol raised his eyebrows at me as I placed my hands on his chest.

"Could what?" He asked, a look of excitement filling his eyes. I smiled more, leaning in, my lips nearing his.

"Dance." I finished. Kol grinned, twirling me away from him and back.

"Of course, Darlin'." He whispered, leaning into me and pressing his lips to mine.

-

Somewhere miles and miles away-

"How much longer?!" Someone demanded, walking into the lab and glancing at the body that laid on the operating table. Another man looked up as he grabbed the bone saw off the table.

"I've told you, it takes time." The man muttered. Within seconds the woman zoomed to the doctor, slamming him into the wall as she held the bone saw to his throat.

"Watch how you speak to me, Whitmore." She growled out. Doctor Whitmore swallowed hard and nodded as much as he could without cutting himself on the saw.

"Only a week to go. I just need one more piece." He explained. The woman released him, handing the saw back to him.

"Tell me what you need then." She said, backing up slightly. The doctor breathed out a sigh as he calmed down.

"The heart and blood of the Slayer."