1.

(Your 16 btw, Keep in mind I wrote this when Ranboo was 17)

"TOBY!" Y/n yelled searching through her room.

"YEAH?!"

"DID YOU TAKE MY NINTENDO?"

"I WANTED TO PLAY MARIO KART WITH TOMMY!"

"YOU ASS! AT LEAST LET ME PLAY WITH YOU!" She ran downstairs and jumped onto the couch with a controller. Tubbo let her join and they played.

"FUCK YOU Y/N HITTING ME WITH A FUCKING BLUE SHELL!" Tommy shouted.

"YOU DESERVE IT BRITISH BOY!"

"YOUR BRITISH TOO DICKHEAD!"

"OI KEEP THE SWEARING DOWN!" Lani yelled from somewhere in the house.

"YEAH!" One of Lani s friends yelled.

"Ugh."

"Oh! Tommy I forgot to mention! Ranboo's gonna be here in a few days!"

"Really? Damn."

"Who's Ranboo?" Y/n asked.

"He's one of our friends who's coming here for a while. He's gonna be living with us for four months I believe."

"Is he nice?"

"Yeah! He's super fucking tall though."

"How?"

"6 foot 8."

"Damn he's basically a foot taller then me and six feet taller then you." Tubbo punched her in the arm.

"I'm not the short!"

"Yeah you are!"

"YOUR ONE INCH TALLER THEN ME DICKHEAD!"

"ITS STILL AN INCH TUBBO!" Y/n got up and ran with Tubbo following after her.

"LANI HELP ME!"

"NO! YOU'VE DOOMED YOURSELF!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"LANGUAGE!" Y/n slid into a room and shut the door quickly.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

"No."

"Fine. You get off with no trouble this time but next time I'ma chase you forever."

"I'm in a track team Tubbo. You know I can run faster and longer then you."

"Yeah you have a point." She got out of the room and walked back downstairs with Tubbo.

"HAH I BEAT ALL OF YOU!"

"SCREW YOU TOMMY!"

|~Three Days Later~|

"We're going to pick up Ranboo from the airport, wanna come with?" Their father asked.

"Nah I'm okay. Let Tubbo have his reunion with his beloved." Tubbo glared at her.

"We'll see you soon then. Make sure the house doesn't burn down."

"Okay! Just go!" Her sisters were at friends houses at the moment so she was home alone.

"What should I do. Oh! Maybe I'll bake something for Tubbo's friend!" She ran into the kitchen and looked up a good recipe.

"Maybe chocolate chip cookies. Yeah let's do that." She pulled out all the ingredients and started to mix them up after warming up the butter and eggs in the microwave.

"Add chocolate chips..." She added way more then the recipe said but more chocolate chips are better anyway. "Now put the cookies in the oven and set timer." She slid the pan into the oven and set a timer for 8 minutes.

"Now what the fuck do I do." Y/n laid on a counter, pulled out her phone, and watched youtube.

The timer started to beep so she got up, turned it off, and grabbed the cookies out of the oven. She grabbed one after waiting a bit and tried it.

"Holy shit this is good. Tubbo and his friend are gonna love these." As she was putting the cookies on a plate when the door opened.

"HI TUBBO WELCOME BACK!"

"WHYS IT SMELL SO GOOD!?"

"I MADE YOU AND YOUR FRIEND COOKIES. COME EAT THEM OR I WILL." Tubbo ran into the kitchen and a tall brunet with a mask on followed.

"You must be Ranboo. Nice to meet you." They shook hands.

"And your Y/n right?" She didn't know he knew her name.

"Yup."

"Ranboo come get a cookie." Ranboo grabbed one and ate it.

"Thank you Y/n."

"I got bored. Also Tubbo give me back my Nintendo."

"You can have it it's in the living room."

"Thank you! Oh and I hope you enjoy your time at the Tubbo household, Ranboo."

"Thanks, I look forward to getting to know you better."